X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    always loved the look on his face in this one

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1929/...sgu1080098.jpg
    I love the way they write him - you never quite know what is going on inside his head. As much as I adored the characters in SG1 and SGA, the audience pretty much knew where they stood with them, but Rush... no idea!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      I love the way they write him - you never quite know what is going on inside his head. As much as I adored the characters in SG1 and SGA, the audience pretty much knew where they stood with them, but Rush... no idea!
      yea. at the beginning you knew he was doing everything he could to help in "Air" but sense then he's become a loner just sitting learning about destiny. and he does it to everyone even the IOA
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yup, agree with all of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Yes, the main things I like about Rush: he is complex, his motives are not always clear, and he is isolated from the rest of Destiny's crew

Edit: Great pics PA!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

[QUOTE=yessika;11177801]Yes, the main things I like about Rush: he is complex, his motives are not always clear, and he is isolated from the rest of Destiny's crew

I think the writing for his character plays to RC's strengths as an actor. He is so accomplished at showing just what he wants to express with so little actual animation but very stong feelings. You can imagine him gritting his teeth sometimes. And he can change very subtly but with dramatic effect. That's why he's one of the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              yea. at the beginning you knew he was doing everything he could to help in "Air" but sense then he's become a loner just sitting learning about destiny. and he does it to everyone even the IOA
              To my mind, he's not just isolated himself; he's had a little help.

Comment

Because maybe I get to continue my re-watch tonight. Oh! And I found someone who's willing to make the Rush video I had in mind. But it won't be done before the end of February.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Because maybe I get to continue my re-watch tonight. Oh! And I found someone who's willing to make the Rush video I had in mind. But it won't be done before the end of February.
                  I'm sure it be worth the wait
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I'm sure it be worth the wait
                    So do I. Her videos rock, and both SGU and Rush are made of awesome, so it can't go wrong.

Speaking of awesome... watched "Darkness" last night.

sigpic

Comment

Totally loved that bit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Passing through the atmosphere of a gas giant was amazing. And of course the end. *loves SGU* Sorry, no new caps from the breakdown scene. Maybe next time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving all the pics

Breakdown caps... I have some of those

sigpic

Comment

Nice! Gotta love Rush whump.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Nice! Gotta love Rush whump.
                              Oh yeah

I just want to make him feel better
                              sigpic

Comment

Am I really weird for wanting to be there for him, with him? On that planet?

*starts to go through rest of "Justice" caps in yessika's PB*

Guh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X