Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        I've tried the thumbnail thing, see if it works
        Excellent! Only the picture opens

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Ok, I have another one. Like the one above it's an old one, only larger

sigpic

Comment

*waves to nine guests*

sigpic

Comment

Okay, awesome, wonderful pics, thanks to mi, Cairistiona and Artemis. Artemis, do you make the "Go Now" caps from the VHS or is it possible to get the movie on DVD or on the net? I have tried for ages to copy the VHS on a CD and make some screen caps, but it has some form of copy right protection I was not able to "by-pass".

Anyway I was so damn busy the last few weeks, hope in February I will be able to hang around the thread a bit more again.

Some SGU news I don´t know about? I really would want to see a 2.5 trailer and some movement on the announcement when the back half will air.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, found an article about the cancelled shows who maybe could come back in some form. The article is in German, but you can vote which show you would like to see come back on the air.

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/uss...bte-30258.html
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/A%20Robert%20Carlyle%20general/rcpage1.jpg
                  Wow, another awesome picture. Where do you people keep finding them??

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  Anyway I was so damn busy the last few weeks, hope in February I will be able to hang around the thread a bit more again.
                  I've been missing you here. *hugs*

Some SGU news I don´t know about? I really would want to see a 2.5 trailer and some movement on the announcement when the back half will air.
                  Nope, nothing new yet. There's been no return date, no trailer, no 2.0 set release notes, nothing.

Anyhoo. Wish me luck for tomorrow! I'd appreciate some anatomy and physiology related pictures.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Wow, another awesome picture. Where do you people keep finding them??

I've been missing you here. *hugs*

Nope, nothing new yet. There's been no return date, no trailer, no 2.0 set release notes, nothing.

Anyhoo. Wish me luck for tomorrow! I'd appreciate some anatomy and physiology related pictures.
                    Thanks Egle *hugs*, very cuddly thread, I like that All the best for tomorrow, hope you are not to nervous?! I really hate any kind of exams.

sigpic

Comment

maybe psychology related.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Egle *hugs*, very cuddly thread, I like that All the best for tomorrow, hope you are not to nervous?! I really hate any kind of exams.
                        Not nervous at all. It's not easy to get me upset. Thanks.

Ohh, very nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

To bad, have to go already, but hopefully see you next week.

sigpic

Comment

Hi, myhelix, nice to see you here!

Egle, I'll be thinking of you!

*hugs all of you*

One for *insert self*

sigpic

Comment

Oh, found an article about the cancelled shows who maybe could come back in some form. The article is in German, but you can vote which show you would like to see come back on the air.

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/uss...bte-30258.html
                              Myhelix: thanks for the reference have just voted for SGU of course
                              Nice to have you around. Looking forward to see you more around in February

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Good luck for you Egle. Not so easy to find such kind of pictures. Does this one count?

Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

This one shows what you have to avoid if you do not want to risk a nervous breakdown

Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X