• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And from 'Face'

sigpic

Comment

I'm loving all of these pictures of him smiling... <3

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Phew. Being a Probie can be really annoying. Just hang in there and post often.
      Thanks, I'll be sure to keep posting to shake that Probie status.

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
      Watching "Time" again and noticed the cutest thing, theres a scene on the kino when Rush runs out of ammo and races into the forest and Eli yells, "What is he doing? He's crazy!?" Then it flashes back to Destiny and Eli looks at Rush and says "You are crazy!" And Rush does the cutest little shrug. If I had the means I'd cut it out and post it as a gif. I miss this show already, so much!
      I loved this scene in "Time" as well! Also, the Butch Cassidy reference was brilliant, and the cheeky grin Rush flashes after he says that line and runs off towards the gate gave me a the girly crush jitters. We had to watch that scene over again (no complaints) because I interrupted it with a "That's a Butch Cassidy line!" From what I gathered, Robert is a big Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid fan, so I wonder if it was his idea to include that line.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      I became obsessed with him the moment he was standing at Eli's door

Heck yeah, when I watched Air for the first time, I couldn't conceal my giant grin from my boyfriend when Rush appeared at Eli's door looking all sexy in those glasses.

Comment

Hey, Lahela! Noticed you were browsing.
        This thread is getting busier with SGU on hiatus than it was while the series was running!! There are a lot of dedicated fans!!
        Last edited by Frega; 17 January 2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I should be studying, but instead I bring you pics!

Comment

Good morning, more smiling pictures?
            One of my favourites

or this one

After your talking about 'Time' I think I have to watch it again.
            sigpic

Comment

And of course this:

sigpic

Comment

What a nice morning it is!

A little reminder to our newest members - when you quote someone who has posted a picture, you have to delete the [IMG] tags from her/his quote, so only a link to the image remains.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, guys, all gone? It's not that late

Inspired by what I've been doing this evening here's some 'Hamish' pics
                  Now I am wondering what you have been doing in the evening
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

[…] In the meantime, what about the birthday thing?
                    Spoiler:
                    Is there anything new? Is the adress confirmed?

According to Artemis' suggestion I could think about a photo book. Every one of us could make one or two pages. We could choose a format and gather the pages on a non-public photobucket (or similar) account. I would provide one if you like. Everbody who participates gets the password and can upload and view the pages of the others. And we could help each other. When it's finished someone will have it printed and send it to him.
                    I think it's not necessary to make it perfect, he can see that we are 'normal' fans and from different countries.
                    Maybe I can ask a friend for help, she's a graphic designer and she's a bit crazy like me.
                    I think, it's time to get more concrete about that affair

Originally posted by doomsday-guy View Post
                    Just got to say though, some great pics of the guy. I'm liking this birthday thing thats been mentioned
                    Hi, nice to see you post here, after seeing your name appear from time to time in the "Thread information" line!

I'd like to go with Cairi's suggestion. A non public photobucket account (a detriment here is that you can't post text documents there, so another platform would be better, any suggestions?) with the possibility for all participants to attend and upload their contributions, and to discuss things.

Further ideas?

sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/images/bank/programmes_tv/drama/london/300robert_c.jpg]
                        Nice! And welcome to the thread.

So many new people! We must be doing something right.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Now I am wondering what you have been doing in the evening
                          I have been learning (or trying to learn) Gaelic, and that makes me think of Scotland, and thinking of Scotland makes me think of 'Hamish'

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          I think, it's time to get more concrete about that affair

I'd like to go with Cairi's suggestion. A non public photobucket account (a detriment here is that you can't post text documents there, so another platform would be better, any suggestions?) with the possibility for all participants to attend and upload their contributions, and to discuss things.

Further ideas?
                          The main problem is the discussion thing, a text document can be scanned and uploaded as an image (ok, bit complicated). But I have no idea about that so far.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Nice! And welcome to the thread.

So many new people! We must be doing something right.
                          Behaving bad, behaving nice or the 'Full Monty' pics?

Whatever it was, welcome here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm, must be the variety of all three.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

[…]
                                The main problem is the discussion thing, a text document can be scanned and uploaded as an image (ok, bit complicated). But I have no idea about that so far.

What about a Group here on GW? We can post pix, can discuss, and send more personal questions via PM, or e-mail, if necessary.

And, erm, "Full Monty" pix are never wrong! At least not for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X