• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno. If not someone has to write one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      Okay, here it is. Had trouble with LJ so I had to post it on ff.net

The Greater Good, a sequel to Fever by LadyPredator.
      "The Greater Good" is so awesome!!!! I love it! When is the next one coming?
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well, I have two unfinished SGA fics that I must get at least the next chapters out. But I hope to have another Kino Vision on the weekend.

Comment

Well, I have two unfinished SGA fics that I must get at least the next chapters out. But I hope to have another Kino Vision on the weekend.
          Ok, that sounds good
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

BTW good work on the kino visions, I would leave you a review but I don't have a ff.net acount
            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 12:46 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                BTW good work on the kino visions, I would leave you a review but I don't have a ff.net acount
                Thank you! I had to disable anon posting because I got a couple of very peculiar reviews for an early story.

Comment

Thank you! I had to disable anon posting because I got a couple of very peculiar reviews for an early story.
                  My reviews are not that good anyway
                  sigpic

Comment

"I'm so done with finals" Picspam!!

Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 12:45 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

great pics yessika !!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Thanks, yessika!

Comment

SGU will be on german tv next year february.
                          I'm already scared of the german dubbing. o.o
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            SGU will be on german tv next year february.
                            I'm already scared of the german dubbing. o.o
                            I don't like dubbing
                            sigpic

Comment

So be happy not to live in my country. o.o
                              sigpic

Comment

I honestly can't imagine Dr. Rush having anyone else's voice. I despise dubbing; even if a show is in a language I don't understand, I typically opt for subtitles. A big part of an actor's presence and power lies in their voice acting.

Comment

Working...
                                X