Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    SGU got renewed for a second season!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wohoo!!!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    I'm doing the S2 happy dance right now
    Oh yes! second season *joins happy dance*
    *also joins the happy dance*
    sigpic

Comment

BIG HAPPY DANCE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush, More Rush, more Rush,

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
        You, and that story you linked about "Old Arthur C. Clark was right after all" or something like that.
        Ah, okay, try Live Journal. Heaps on there. LadyPredator, Nemo_r, aleanwen. Sgufic community. There's some slash on there but usually there's warnings; I don't often read slash (too OOC for me). I haven't checked what's on ff.net for a while.

Hopefully, with LadyPredator's approval, I'll be posting a sequel to her 'Fever' in the next day or two. I'd planned 1500 words. It's 12,300.

Comment

Drinks are on me!

I'd say that chances to get a Rush shower scene increased... a lot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Drinks are on me!

I'd say that chances to get a Rush shower scene increased... a lot.
            Shower scene! Shower scene! In April! *chanting*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*joins chanting*

*happy sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

*grouphuggles Rush family*
                sigpic

Comment

Uhm, what to do between now and April...
                  Post pictures!
                  Spoiler:

^Spoilered for size and *double thunk*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Is there a shower scene in April? o.O
                    I just want there to be some sort of hint at romance for Rush. I mean, not like a long term one. Just....something. Oh, and of course figuring out his backstory and watching him be awesome

Comment

I just want there to be some sort of hint at romance for Rush. I mean, not like a long term one. Just....something. Oh, and of course figuring out his backstory and watching him be awesome
                      We want there to be a shower scene in April

Edit: There will be more backstory almost for sure and I hope there will be romance...
                      sigpic

Comment

Uhm, what to do between now and April...
                        Post pictures!
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/yessik_potc/large-FullSize-sgu0101-1028xb.jpg

^Spoilered for size and *double thunk*
                        *drools a little* Nick and Jack in one shot - what a lovely way to wake up in the morning!
                        sigpic

Comment

Give me an hour or so. Just about to post a story. Not romance per se but I think you'll like it.

You did catch my Pariahs, didn't you? Just a story but a wet Carlyle is a marvellous thing. I highly commend Flood to your attention.

Comment

Okay, here it is. Had trouble with LJ so I had to post it on ff.net

The Greater Good, a sequel to Fever by LadyPredator.

Comment

Lots of time to dream of that shower scene.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait is there any fanfiction with a shower scene? If so, link please!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X