Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your support! *hugs in return*
    sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

*hugs* Shinnor

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 06:01 AM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

I just found out how I can edit my pictures, so I am trying out the options and RC is my favourite subject
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

He is a great subject
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              He is a great subject

Good night thread! *hugs*
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Hi to all:

Just a short passage from JM's last Weblog entry about the SGU cancellation:

"[…] I’ve been holding off commenting on this whole SyFy cancellation thing because I was hoping to have more news to offer on the subject – but, alas, I possess no more insight now than I did two weeks to Christmas when I read about it on twitter (and later received confirmation from Deadline.com). So is this the end? Well, obviously, it doesn’t look good. But IS THIS the end? Well, the SyFy cancellation makes it very long odds that we’ll be producing a third season next year. BUT IS THIS THE END? Damn you’re persistent. The honest answer is: I don’t know. No, that’s not entirely true. The truth is I do know some – but only enough to say it doesn’t look good and it’s very log odds we’ll be producing a third season next year – yet still only enough to say I can’t say this is definitely the end. At least for now. Time will tell and I’ll keep you updated on any and all developments – especially if there does come a time when the Stargate franchise once again needs your support. […]"
                I'm not sure what really to do with it, but, maybe there's something..., even though I doubt it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Hi to all:

Just a short passage from JM's last Weblog entry about the SGU cancellation:

I'm not sure what really to do with it, but, maybe there's something..., even though I doubt it.
                  Well, so he is saying there is still a small glimmer of hope. I'm ok with that
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/december-22-2010-back-and-busy/
                    I was just running here to post it. He gave me a little piece of hope. Even if I have to look at that piece of hope with microscope, it's still there. That's all I need right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

A tiny spark of hope, but maybe it becomes a fire...
                      sigpic

Comment

In case I can't be here tomorrow...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          A tiny spark of hope, but maybe it becomes a fire...
                          Hope so!
                          sigpic

Comment

For all my Gateworld friends and thunk thread pals: Merry Christmas and (hopefully) Happy New Year! It get´s a bit hectic right now so one day to early.
                            Enjoy the holidays!

I´ll at least try to, to bad my Christmas present for the 24th is SGU Season 1, makes me melancholy and a bit sad.
                            I need to stay away from GW a bit because all the gloater's and basher´s have taken over some threads.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              I need to stay away from GW a bit because all the gloater's and basher´s have taken over some threads.
                              then come to this thread - we are all very nice you won't be disappointed

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 06:05 AM.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

I won't be around for the next two days so I might as well say...

Happy Holidays!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X