X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gals are awesome. *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, or should I leave out the 'Good'? I hoped I wake up and it's only a bad dream, but no.

*hugs you all*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Good morning, or should I leave out the 'Good'? I hoped I wake up and it's only a bad dream, but no.
        So I wasn't the only one, eh?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          So I wasn't the only one, eh?
          Me too
          sigpic

Comment

May I vent a little?

It'd be easy to blame Syfy and only Syfy for this, but the truth is, we all saw it coming. Ratings were what they were, and Syfy is business wanting to make profit. Can't blame them for that. Now, time slot and advertising the show is another thing...

And I've got this sick joke stuck in my head that involves toilet paper and a certain network name.

Congrats to Dec 16th for winning the worst day of 2010 award. I joined Twitter, kept posting at GW, watched dozens and dozens of YouTube videos... all because of SGU. I'll be deleting the accounts, excluding GW. For the past years I've had a little tradition of watching Stargate on Christmas. This year it's not going to happen. Just can't do it. There was also a little dream I had... SGU was supposed to run for five years, or at least that would've been an ideal run. So the show would've been my so-called companion through-out my uni years and around the same time series finale got near, I'd start working on graduation.

Maybe there's more I wanted to say, maybe not. Damn, I feel so broken. But then again, the wonderful cast and crew who spent countless hours working on the show, must be feeling even more terrible.

There's a saying - 'Don't cry because it's over, smile that it happened'. I used to tell that to myself with SG-1, can't do the same with SGU. Not yet. The show is gone too soon.
            sigpic

Comment

There's a saying - 'Don't cry because it's over, smile that it happened'. I used to tell that to myself with SG-1, can't do the same with SGU. Not yet. The show is gone too soon.
              I so agree with you Egle! SG1 had 10 season (well, 8 that I enjoyed) and SGA had 5 (well, 4-and-a-bit that I enjoyed) - both long enough runs to actually achieve something, tell the story that was being told, get over initial bumps and settle into a pleasant groove. SGU wasn't given that chance. And it sucks.
              sigpic

Comment

anyway, good day to you all

do not know how RC will react to all this, but I know how Begbie would have reacted:

(click it)
                Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:56 AM.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  do not know how RC will react to all this, but I know how Begbie would have reacted:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...nspotting1.jpg
                  We can all guess who's the guy in the white shirt that Begbie is strangling.
                  sigpic

Comment

Egle01..... Maybe there's more I wanted to say, maybe not. Damn, I feel so broken. But then again, the wonderful cast and crew who spent countless hours working on the show, must be feeling even more terrible.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    I so agree with you Egle! SG1 had 10 season (well, 8 that I enjoyed) and SGA had 5 (well, 4-and-a-bit that I enjoyed) - both long enough runs to actually achieve something, tell the story that was being told, get over initial bumps and settle into a pleasant groove. SGU wasn't given that chance. And it sucks.
                    Agree with bot of you SGU had so much potential. Remembering that it should have been a 5 years story, makes me sad. wondering what we all missed. At least they should have given it 1 more season to close (or at least half a season), so the story could have come to a more decent end.

I am sorry for the cast and crew. Hopefully they will soon find some new interesting jobs. Wondering what RC will do, look for something new in America or back home.
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hey guys I just want to let you know I started a Save SGU cause on facebook if any of you have facebook and would at least like to try and save SGU join my cause...

link under my sig vvvv
                      sigpic

Comment

Good to see you here around

Yeah, it really sucks. It ends too soon. Before yesterday I thought the time till the second half coundn't go fast enough, but now I hope the end will never come.

Anyway, I enjoyed and still enjoy being here with all of you so much, so I hope you will hang around here in the future, I will do it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          At least they should have given it 1 more season to close (or at least half a season), so the story could have come to a more decent end.
                          At least five episodes would've been nice. Plus, I don't see how they could tell the wanted ending with one movie. Shucks, so much.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            At least five episodes would've been nice. Plus, I don't see how they could tell the wanted ending with one movie. Shucks, so much.
                            I agree! The least they could do is to give SGU a proper ending
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                              I agree! The least they could do is to give SGU a proper ending
                              I was hoping that SGU would be the one SG series that would have a real ending, a real closure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just can agree with everything here, the other show have at least 5 Seasons. I am even more pissed about the people who are just on the forums to see SGU fail.
                                I wish I would get my five Season run, so my disappointment would be a bit more bearable. But see it go after the cast and crew gave everything to make a fantastic show is devastating and now?! Quality is gone.
                                Some people work their for 17 years.
                                Now after Star Trek and Star Wars my third space show is officially dead and that makes me more sad as I can say.
                                Also feel very bad for the actors they where so enthusiastic about SGU and so was I.

Damn the haters!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X