X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful work, Icarium.

sigpic

Comment

Visitation, VISITATION, RUSH, ViSiTaTiOn, Nicholas, vIsItAtIoN, Visitation, Visitation, Nicky, Visitation, Visitation..... in case you did not notice, I'am keeping myself occupied ........Visitation, Dr. Nicholas Rush, Visitation... what did I want to watch tonight? .....ah, yes, now I remember......Visitation, Nick, VISITATION, Dr. NiChOlAs RuSh, ViSiTaTiOn, vIsItAtIoN, RUSH, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation... do I need a doctor?..... maybe .... Dr. Rush?

EDIT: myhelix is right - amended it accordingly.....
      Last edited by mi_guard; 23 November 2010, 02:45 PM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        Visitation, VISITATION, ViSiTaTiOn, vIsItAtIoN, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation..... in case you did not notice, I'am keeping myself occupied ........Visitation, Visitation... what did I want to watch tonight? .....ah, yes, now I remember......Visitation, VISITATION, ViSiTaTiOn, vIsItAtIoN, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation... do I need a doctor?..... maybe .... Dr. Rush?
        A bit Rush in all that Visitation would be nice
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          A bit Rush in all that Visitation would be nice
          check it out now
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Madness... Rushness...
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Visitation, VISITATION, RUSH, ViSiTaTiOn, Nicholas, vIsItAtIoN, Visitation, Visitation, Nicky, Visitation, Visitation..... in case you did not notice, I'am keeping myself occupied ........Visitation, Dr. Nicholas Rush, Visitation... what did I want to watch tonight? .....ah, yes, now I remember......Visitation, Nick, VISITATION, Dr. NiChOlAs RuSh, ViSiTaTiOn, vIsItAtIoN, RUSH, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation, Visitation... do I need a doctor?..... maybe .... Dr. Rush?
              Oh wow. Someone's been busy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                If that's what you want to call it. I could come up with some other words, too.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  yes, was keeping me busy
                  Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  If that's what you want to call it. I could come up with some other words, too.
                  don't dare, there are things you shall just think, but never tell

Regarding the episode Visitation, did you also have the feeling that
                  Spoiler:
                  we did not get much Rush this time?
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Regarding the episode Visitation, did you also have the feeling that
                    Spoiler:
                    we did not get much Rush this time?
                    Spoiler:
                    Last episodes were Rush-heavy, it's only natural that others get their turn to shine.
                    sigpic

Comment

Have just had a look at the Sneak Peek for 'Resurgence' and had the impression that Rush
                      Spoiler:
                      has become sort of 'smoother' (can't think of another word just now). I had the same impression already in Visitation when he was trying to explain to some of the crew the mission, and now again in the Sneak P. for Resurgence. He does not seem that 'hard' in his reasonings, he tries to be more gentle to the others even if he sticks to his opinion. And have you seen how at the end of this explanation he is looking at Young, sort of begging to get his okay and at the end he gets what he wanted
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Have just had a look at the Sneak Peek for 'Resurgence' and had the impression that Rush
                        Spoiler:
                        has become sort of 'smoother' (can't think of another word just now). I had the same impression already in Visitation when he was trying to explain to some of the crew the mission, and now again in the Sneak P. for Resurgence. He does not seem that 'hard' in his reasonings, he tries to be more gentle to the others even if he sticks to his opinion. And have you seen how at the end of this explanation he is looking at Young, sort of begging to get his okay and at the end he gets what he wanted
                        In "Visitation"
                        Spoiler:
                        it seemed that a lot of people have gotten an attitude change. Started with Young in "Malice", and now him getting along with Wray. Let's see how long it all will last.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Visitation"

Spoiler:
                          rush seems to have gotten over mandy and let cain have it about relgion
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            "Visitation"

Spoiler:
                            rush seems to have gotten over mandy and let cain have it about relgion
                            Spoiler:
                            Also got a haircut!
                            sigpic

Comment

Visitation:

Spoiler:
                              To little Rush for my personal taste but I like how he try to be a bit nicer to everyone. And his irritated look when he likes to explain the importance of that background noise to Brody, James and some other guys and they like, "oh that´s it" and he takes the laptop and leaves unnerved with his sarcastic "cheers".
                              Poor guy, remind´s me again that he has no one to talk with.

Oh, and yeah to the 4000th post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                Visitation:

Spoiler:
                                To little Rush for my personal taste but I like how he try to be a bit nicer to everyone. And his irritated look when he likes to explain the importance of that background noise to Brody, James and some other guys and they like, "oh that´s it" and he takes the laptop and leaves unnerved with his sarcastic "cheers".
                                Poor guy, remind´s me again that he has no one to talk with.

Oh, and yeah to the 4000th post.
                                Rush really needs a friend on Destiny. I hoped that he and
                                Spoiler:
                                Park could become friends, just friends - let's see

and congratulations for passing the 4000 post mark. You needed 4 years to get there, thus around 1'000 posts per year
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X