No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pics from the last scene! I haven't seen "Justice" yet (hopefully soon) so I won't ask about the context (because I don't want to be spoiled) but they look really good and interesting.
    This heart was like a tardis
    I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Awesome! I don't have the last one *snurches*
      Off-world gear or whatever it is looks good on him.

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
      Awesome pics from the last scene! I haven't seen "Justice" yet (hopefully soon) so I won't ask about the context (because I don't want to be spoiled) but they look really good and interesting.
      Oh, it's awesome, alright. Big time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Off-world gear or whatever it is looks good on him.

Oh, it's awesome, alright. Big time.
        I still want a shower scene though
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I still want a shower scene though
          Assuming that after "Justice"
          Spoiler:
          he manages to get back aboard the Destiny... he must be dirty and in need of a hot shower. Yup. My bets are on... uhm... the ep he gets back. Whenever that happens. We'll know in April.
          sigpic

Comment

Assuming that after "Justice"
            Spoiler:
            he manages to get back aboard the Destiny... he must be dirty and in need of a hot shower. Yup. My bets are on... uhm... the ep he gets back. Whenever that happens. We'll know in April.
            That makes sense...
            April is too far away
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Way too far. I could handle a month or two. But 4 months!! My plan is to survive by re-watching the first half of S1. *sigh* It's gonna be a looooong wait.
              sigpic

Comment

Way too far. I could handle a month or two. But 4 months!! My plan is to survive by re-watching the first half of S1. *sigh* It's gonna be a looooong wait.
                Yep, long wait. I'm glad I have a ton of dvds that I want to watch, then I will watch anything I can find of Hulu
                sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say that I love Justice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    I just wanted to say that I love Justice.
                    Don't we all?
                    sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to tell. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Justice "artwork":
                        Spoiler:

Good night people!
                        Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 01:05 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, the last scenes. I immediately thought:

Spoiler:
                          Geez, Carlyle's scrawny!

Comment

Ok, so I decided to make another quick "artwork"
                            Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 01:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

he might be strange and lies alot but damn is he hot
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/ComicCon-Trailer1/normal_comiccon_trailer1_007.jpg

he might be strange and lies alot but damn is he hot
                                Oh yes!! BTW you forgot that he has an accent *melts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X