Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*mumbles*

Damn not being able to see Photobucket at work!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Hell yeah!! Gotta love him And RC's acting has got to be some of the best I've seen in a looooooong time.

Comment

You mean something like this...
        Sigh ...

Comment

Let me know if how it turns out
          Didn't let you know. They've banned Photobucket at work but I can see them from home.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
            Didn't let you know. They've banned Photobucket at work but I can see them from home.
            Awful work regulations! Glad you can see them though
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Missed looking at this thread for a couple of days so I've just got all those RC pics all at once and am still trying to get back on my chair to type...

Thanks for that, yessika, just what I needed after this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Lime Pickle View Post
                Missed looking at this thread for a couple of days so I've just got all those RC pics all at once and am still trying to get back on my chair to type...

Thanks for that, yessika, just what I needed after this week!
                Yeah this week has not been so good for me either, good thing we have pics
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Awful work regulations! Glad you can see them though
                  And I saved many of them to my hard drive, especially all the glasses ones.

Have you all seen the artwork for the DVD boxset?

Comment

And I saved many of them to my hard drive, especially all the glasses ones.

Have you all seen the artwork for the DVD boxset?
                    Yeah, I have all the pics I've posted in my hard drive Where can I see the artwork???
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I have all the pics I've posted in my hard drive Where can I see the artwork???
                      Cover art.

Comment

Rush... big picture... *faints*
                        sigpic

Comment

Good night people!
                          Less than 8 hours for that mid-season finale *sighs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Good night people!
                            Less than 8 hours for that mid-season finale *sighs*
                            Comes around so quickly. We have a repeat of SG-1 tonight here in Oz, which I won't be watching. I'm watching Hamish MacBeth instead.

Comment

Comes around so quickly. We have a repeat of SG-1 tonight here in Oz, which I won't be watching. I'm watching Hamish MacBeth instead.
                              Hamish is always a good choice!
                              sigpic

Comment

Pic from justice...
                                Spoiler:

I hope there is lots of Rush in this episode!
                                Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 01:08 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X