• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Hard to say, it's about both...
    Okie doke then
    sigpic

Comment

Came home late and wanted to take a quick look at 'The greater good', but coudn't resist and watched the whole ep: just absolute awesome, I'll be very tired tomorrow but it was worth it.

And yeah, waiting for 'Malice', maybe it's time for this again:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Came home late and wanted to take a quick look at 'The greater good', but coudn't resist and watched the whole ep: just absolute awesome, I'll be very tired tomorrow but it was worth it.

And yeah, waiting for 'Malice', maybe it's time for this again:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a.../fun/time1.jpg
        Ha, love that piccie, I couldn't resist and watched it, fantastic episode. Did anyone who watched the preview for Malice think..

Spoiler:
        Rush seemed much less battered in the Malice preview than he did at the end of Greater Good -I assume it must start straight after timewise. Maybe it was just the lighting but if it isn't I'll be starting to think he has super healing powers too

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          ZOMG. "The Greater Good" was awesome. And the end! The end! Why can't it be next week already??
          same here.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            *heads to the MGM site*
            'ditto'

drools ...

this going to be such a epic episode
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              'ditto'

drools ...

this going to be such a epic episode
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Could you all please say which ep you're posting about, outside the spoiler tags? I'd love to talk about The Greater Good, but don't want to be spoiled for Malice, so I'm not opening any tags...
                I thought the labels were pretty indicative... I mean when it says "sneakpeak for Malice" it's about Malice...
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  I thought the labels were pretty indicative... I mean when it says "sneakpeak for Malice" it's about Malice...
                  There was just a series of posts on here with tags with nothing at all outside them, so I was reluctant to peek... but it's all good.

Damn, RC did a stirling job on The Greater Good.
                  Spoiler:
                  The scene where he and Young were talking after the fight, the way he had a bit of hair across his face, the way he spoke, the way he was holding his shoulder... It was so raw.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is the finest actor of our time.
                  sigpic

Comment

There was just a series of posts on here with tags with nothing at all outside them, so I was reluctant to peek... but it's all good.
                    Oh sorry. I thought you were referring to the last post.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Damn, RC did a stirling job on The Greater Good.
                      Spoiler:
                      The scene where he and Young were talking after the fight, the way he had a bit of hair across his face, the way he spoke, the way he was holding his shoulder... It was so raw.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is the finest actor of our time.
                      I can't say if he is the finest of all actors, but surely one of the best ones, IMO. I also enjoyed the part
                      Spoiler:
                      when Young overhears that he was in control of the ship and Rush tries to save what is possible to save and tries to explain why he did not tell anybody. And his expression when Young asks when did he broke the code and he is reluctant to reply. Priceless
                      I could watch their discussion over and over again without getting bored at all. But man,
                      Spoiler:
                      Yound did beat him up this time I thought he wanted to break him the neck.
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I do my weekly Rush picspam, so spoilers for "The Greater Good"
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment