• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I loved the episode. The end not so much
    Saw sneak peek for "Malice" and
    Spoiler:
    I'm already ready to get teary. The end was well made and suspenseful. That we hate seeing bad things happen to characters, is a compliment to the writers, imo.

Unless you meant you didn't like Rush and Perry kissing. Can't really speak for that, I loved seeing her again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I'm already ready to get teary. The end was well made and suspenseful. That we hate seeing bad things happen to characters, is a compliment to the writers, imo.

Unless you meant you didn't like Rush and Perry kissing. Can't really speak for that, I loved seeing her again.
      But Eli
      Spoiler:
      wasn't really amused

Great episode! Enjoyed it very much!
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        I hate it when characters get hurt in any of the series I really care about, so I already have the tissue handy

I loved seeing Perry again, I'm a Nick/Mandy shipper so I was really happy untill Eli walked in
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Spoiler:
          I hate it when characters get hurt in any of the series I really care about, so I already have the tissue handy
          Spoiler:
          I like both Ginn and Perry, and will be sad to see both of them go. Just like it was with Riley. Some of you might know what I'm a sucker for angst, and I like stories that have deep impact. Losing a loved character has that kind of impact.

Got my tissue box ready for next week, too.

Spoiler:
          I loved seeing Perry again, I'm a Nick/Mandy shipper so I was really happy untill Eli walked in
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, I wonder how far would've it gone? If I were Rush, I'd feel uncomfortable kissing someone in the body of Eli's girlfriend. But maybe that's just me.

Poor Rush. Can't wait to see him lose it next week. Physical whump this week, emotional whump next week.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            I like both Ginn and Perry, and will be sad to see both of them go. Just like it was with Riley. Some of you might know what I'm a sucker for angst, and I like stories that have deep impact. Losing a loved character has that kind of impact.

Got my tissue box ready for next week, too.
            Spoiler:
            I like Ginn too so I'm really getting depressed by the prospect of two character deaths
            I do not really like angst which may be why I hate it when characters die.

I think I'm going to need two tissue boxes

Spoiler:
            Yeah, I wonder how far would've it gone? If I were Rush, I'd feel uncomfortable kissing someone in the body of Eli's girlfriend. But maybe that's just me.

Poor Rush. Can't wait to see him lose it next week. Physical whump this week, emotional whump next week.
            Spoiler:
            I don't really know how far it would have gone but I do not like Eli right now

Poor Rush but I do love whump!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just checked out on MGM website the pictures for Malice. There is one which just made me
              Spoiler:
              fear for Rush's life. I know he won't die as he will be in future episodes but anyway
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*heads to the MGM site*
                sigpic

Comment

*avoids the MGM site at all costs*
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Reading all the spoilers (I know I shouldn't) I'm sooo frustrated I have to wait for few days till I get to see Greater good Grrr!
                    sigpic

Comment

Avoid the MGM site if you don't want to be INCREDIBLY spoiled for Malice - the pictures very much give away a lot of the episode, I think.

But, if I may tease, I think the Rush contingent is going to LOVE this episode - lots of Rush!
                      sigpic
                      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

SGU is killing me, so much glorious RC and
                        Spoiler:
                        many Rush whump behind and before, poor guy!
                        Loved the last episode soooooooo much Is it Tuesday yet?

And like Jper was saying, if you don´t won´t to be massive spoiled avoid the MGM page, for me, it´s already to late.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Oh I hope nothing horrid happens to either Mandy or Ginn. And did you see how Rush just went into that kiss, and was all into it? If Eli hadn't stopped them, I think Rush may have...taken her to go "read" If ya catch my drift. He seemed eager for it, that's for sure. xp

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh I hope nothing horrid happens to either Mandy or Ginn. And did you see how Rush just went into that kiss, and was all into it? If Eli hadn't stopped them, I think Rush may have...taken her to go "read" If ya catch my drift. He seemed eager for it, that's for sure. xp
                            Well then you better stop hoping. 'cause it is going to happen. Sorry.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Could you all please say which ep you're posting about, outside the spoiler tags? I'd love to talk about The Greater Good, but don't want to be spoiled for Malice, so I'm not opening any tags...
                              sigpic

Comment

Hard to say, it's about both...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X