No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we could just get the "haters" to turn on their TV's, even if they don't want to watch it. I'm sooo scared after what happened to Caprica last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
      I wish we could just get the "haters" to turn on their TV's, even if they don't want to watch it. I'm sooo scared after what happened to Caprica last week.
      *hugs* I hope we get good ratings tonight *crosses fingers*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

aranoid:

Comment

One of the reasons I am so enjoying SGU is the change in the feeling of each episode. There is no chance of not being able to tell one episode from another like some formula shows. I am loving this, aside from being able to watch RC each week. "Trial and Error"
          Spoiler:
          was really good! The interactions between Young and Scott were so poignant. Many of the characters, especially Young, Scott, Chloe, Wray, and TJ really showed what they are made of. I'm not sure what to think about Rush's actions. And, I loved all the action scenes outside Destiny! Wonderful images!
          The best thing I can say about this series is that immediately after watching an episode I can't wait till next week. I hope it is with us a long long time!

Comment

Just checked out the MGM website. There are already first picture of The Greater Good. Don't watch them if you do not want spoilers, but there are some Rush picutres .....

Spoiler:
            Rush in the spacesuit is really to say the least
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

The only wish I have that the "haters" would shut up already. Their constant critic about our favorite show is getting annoying and more. I dare to go on another fanboard and smash the shows constantly because I want to ruin the fun for them. These people are....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                The only wish I have that the "haters" would shut up already. Their constant critic about our favorite show is getting annoying and more. I dare to go on another fanboard and smash the shows constantly because I want to ruin the fun for them. These people are....
                I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                  One of the reasons I am so enjoying SGU is the change in the feeling of each episode. There is no chance of not being able to tell one episode from another like some formula shows. I am loving this, aside from being able to watch RC each week. "Trial and Error"
                  Spoiler:
                  was really good! The interactions between Young and Scott were so poignant. Many of the characters, especially Young, Scott, Chloe, Wray, and TJ really showed what they are made of. I'm not sure what to think about Rush's actions. And, I loved all the action scenes outside Destiny! Wonderful images!
                  The best thing I can say about this series is that immediately after watching an episode I can't wait till next week. I hope it is with us a long long time!
                  Ditto!!

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Just checked out the MGM website. There are already first picture of The Greater Good. Don't watch them if you do not want spoilers, but there are some Rush picutres .....

Spoiler:
                  Rush in the spacesuit is really to say the least
                  Oh! *goes to check it out*

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  I totally agree.
                  *hugs myhelix and Selene1212*

I haven't had to deal with the haters since I purposely stay away from the places were they are. I just pretend they don't exist
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey people - under the pre-airing episode threads there are HUGE (I mean it ) spoilers for the episodes Visitation and Resurgence. Read them only if you are prepared to that amount of spoilery information. I did and now I do not know how to wait until they air

But really look forward to these episodes :
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

and about the episode Malice following is being said:

Spoiler:
                      "['Malice' is] a Rush story, and it is where the Simeon storyline reaches its head. And it is very, very powerful,
                      and I think Robert [Carlyle's] best work on this show so far."

The last part is not in spoiler tag because it is not a spoiler, it is a fact . Hope you agree.

Can't wait to watch Malice
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey people - under the pre-airing episode threads there are HUGE (I mean it ) spoilers for the episodes Visitation and Resurgence. Read them only if you are prepared to that amount of spoilery information. I did and now I do not know how to wait until they air

But really look forward to these episodes :
                        Should I or should I not check it out *ponders* I think I'll check it out

and about the episode Malice following is being said:

Spoiler:
                        "['Malice' is] a Rush story, and it is where the Simeon storyline reaches its head. And it is very, very powerful,
                        and I think Robert [Carlyle's] best work on this show so far."

The last part is not in spoiler tag because it is not a spoiler, it is a fact . Hope you agree.

Can't wait to watch Malice
                        I can't wait either!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to get home to see Rush in a space suit pictures. I'd look at them at work, but for some reason, work computers won't let me view any content from the MGM website. Maybe because of the Flash plugin? Idk. Still. I saw a quick glimpse of him in a space suit on the little snippet after "Trial and Error" and I was like, "Ohhh yeah."

Comment

Ok, Rush in spacesuit with messy hair? That should be blown up life size and plastered all over my office. Le sigh.
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                              Ok, Rush in spacesuit with messy hair? That should be blown up life size and plastered all over my office. Le sigh.
                              sigpic

Comment

Watched 'Trial and Error' with a friend, (yes, I have at least one friend who likes Stargate and likes the same kind of movies) and
                                Spoiler:
                                we really enjoyed it, especially Greer and Eli and the bit with the ancient toilets. And Scott and Young were great too. But Rush, hm, what is he up to?

But I just realized there are only 4 eps left and then we have to wait again. It feels like season 2 just started.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X