Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*end picspam*

And I try hard not to let me pull down by this whole rating BS. I think SGU is a great show and should go on forever! IMO ratings don´t show what´s quality and what´s not, they just show who have a Nielsen box

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the caps myhelix! I really liked Pathogen, my favorite SGU episode so far. RC did excellent job directing and Rush had great scenes I was a bit worried he might have only few scenes because RC directed the episode himself but I was wrong
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Leleth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      *end picspam*

And I try hard not to let me pull down by this whole rating BS. I think SGU is a great show and should go on forever! IMO ratings don´t show what´s quality and what´s not, they just show who have a Nielsen box

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5...olge6bis10.jpg
                      That was a lovely picspam

I agree that ratings don't show quality but shamefully TPTB care about ratings *sigh*

Goes to watch the vids at the MGM website
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        *end picspam*

Great pic spam myhelix - You just caught some of the moments I was hoping for

I am sorry but I can't green you on this Please accept my mental green

Agree with you - this was an excellent episode.

Leleth
                        Thanks for the caps myhelix! I really liked Pathogen, my favorite SGU episode so far. RC did excellent job directing and Rush had great scenes I was a bit worried he might have only few scenes because RC directed the episode himself but I was wrong
                        Leleth - I had the same worry when I heard that he would direct. I was looking forward to the episode but was afraid that he would not be in the episode himself (I was expecting something like: Rush getting hurt on the first seconds of the episode and being in the infirmary for the rest of the episode) - but luckily this was not the case. RC made a great job as director and actor on this ep. Hopefully he will direct another one in the future (would in any case be in season 3 ......)
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Did it ever happen to you that you were doing a job at work or writing a test at school and your boss or your teacher stopped behind you looking at what you were doing? This is something which can drive me crazy and I cannot concentrate anymore.

Now look at this picture - all the people (other directors, writers and producers) standing there and watching Robert Carlyle while he was directing the episode!

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              Did it ever happen to you that you were doing a job at work or writing a test at school and your boss or your teacher stopped behind you looking at what you were doing? This is something which can drive me crazy and I cannot concentrate anymore.

Now look at this picture - all the people (other directors, writers and producers) standing there and watching Robert Carlyle while he was directing the episode!

http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...204-0076xb.jpg
                              I don't think I would be able to concentrate

Yay for RC doing such an awesome job
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ohhh such lovely picspam to come to when it's your birthday! ^_^

And I love seeing those pictures where he's directing. Anyone think he looked like such a natural and hot at the same time?

I'm excited for this episode coming up. Always did like Rush in fatigues....

Comment

Working...
                                X