Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Really? There are some seriously hot guys at my university that are almost to RC's level
    There IS my maths professor who comes very close to RC... but he's a preofessor... I don't think it's physically possible for me to find him hot
    I'll just have to look around. I'll be taking the 'Basics of Atsrophysics' course. Maybe I'll find some hot physicists.
    Future Astrophysicists. Yummy.
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
      There IS my maths professor who comes very close to RC... but he's a preofessor... I don't think it's physically possible for me to find him hot
      I'll just have to look around. I'll be taking the 'Basics of Atsrophysics' course. Maybe I'll find some hot physicists.
      Yeah, none of my professors are hot.

I hang around Math majors, Engineering Majors, and all sorts of Science Majors. I have lots to choose from
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I hang around Math majors, Engineering Majors, and all sorts of Science Majors. I have lots to choose from
        I go to a Technichal University, too
        But there are nooooooo sexy men. But I think the magical ingredience for the RC-charme is the Scottish accent.
        German is not sexy. Nope.
        += +lots of children

Comment

Well this one has a little bit everything so not quite

But there are nooooooo sexy men. But I think the magical ingredience for the RC-charme is the Scottish accent.
          I can't say I disagree

sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            hey - a picture with Rush / console / notebook
            Spoiler:
            / bridge
            - just missing the glasses!!

Spoiler:
            And the radio. But nothing's really perfect, isn't it?

As far as I remember my professors weren't very hot. One of them I liked very much, he was funny and you could make lots of jokes with him, but hot? No, but cute . And actually I met one of my professors yesterday, but he is just ,hm, my former professor. I've studied agriculture, but I don't think this has something to do with hot or not.
            sigpic

Comment

And sorry, I'm a bit late

Happy birthday Selene1212!
              sigpic

Comment

*flies in*

Happy Birthday, Selene1212!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Selene!
                  sigpic

Comment

Really? There are some seriously hot guys at my university that are almost to RC's level
                    What?! I just graduated but I'm so coming to your university if the guys are any match to RC's sexyness

Oh yes the Scottish accent is the icing on the cake I personally love German language and find it very sexy
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, random question:
                      Spoiler:
                      Should I tell a friend that the tattoo she just got doesn't have the meaning she thinks it does? Because it's Latin and she never had it in school
                      No, but tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        As far as I remember my professors weren't very hot. One of them I liked very much, he was funny and you could make lots of jokes with him, but hot? No, but cute . And actually I met one of my professors yesterday, but he is just ,hm, my former professor. I've studied agriculture, but I don't think this has something to do with hot or not.
                        Who knows... my chemistry professors aren't very hot, too.

Originally posted by Leleth View Post

Oh yes the Scottish accent is the icing on the cake I personally love German language and find it very sexy
                        German always reminds me of a man chopping some wood. But hey. There can actually be something sexy about that!

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        No, but tell us.
                        Spoiler:
                        She got the Hebrew word for 'work' on her neck, even though she wanted 'love' I don't really understand how that happened. The letters are almost completely different.
                        += +lots of children

Comment

Spoiler:
                          She got the Hebrew word for 'work' on her neck, even though she wanted 'love' I don't really understand how that happened. The letters are almost completely different.
                          I would say, it could have been worse - I wouldn't tell her either.

Egle01

Re: Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread
                          *flies in*
                          Hi Egle - we missed you the last few days
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

German always reminds me of a man chopping some wood. But hey. There can actually be something sexy about that!
                            But the language is so....dominant! Everytime I hear someone speaking german it just makes me think of Till Lindemann, the singer of Rammstein so maybe that's why I like the language so much
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                              But the language is so....dominant! Everytime I hear someone speaking german it just makes me think of Till Lindemann, the singer of Rammstein so maybe that's why I like the language so much
                              Hm, ok, that's a reason . One of the reasons why I learn Scottish Gaelic is because how it sounds when it's spoken. Unfortunately I still have a lot to learn to speak it really fluent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe I'm just evil but... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X