No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to work on new Rush avatar, but nothing seems to work.

And I forgot to change 'em to gifs. Argh. *kicks PS*
    sigpic

Comment

Requesting a nice Rush-in-Glasses avatar for my LJ, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        "Life"
        Spoiler:

Am I supposed to dislike Rush now? Really? He's one hell of a kick-a$$ manipulator. I would've believed everything he said. Probably would even sit in the chair for him.
        Spoiler:
        I understand why he did what he did. He wanted Young to let someone (other than him - if anything happens to him they'll be even more screwed than they are now) sit in the chair so he concocted a story to give his arguments an edge. I don't think he meant any harm.

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        No doubt Egle or Luci will beat me to it, but I'll try to make some later today.
        sigpic

Comment

Glasses...
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Glasses...
            Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]9145[/ATTACH]
            sigh ...

Has anyone seen The Last Enemy? There's this bit where RC's character tells a terrorist to put his car hazard lights on. 'Remember your health and safety,' he says. I can just picture Rush saying it to someone very mockingly.

Comment

sigh ...

Has anyone seen The Last Enemy? There's this bit where RC's character tells a terrorist to put his car hazard lights on. 'Remember your health and safety,' he says. I can just picture Rush saying it to someone very mockingly.
              Yep. Loved it to bits! It was superbly written and RC was just brilliant!
              sigpic

Comment

Don't know if this is the kind of thing you're after...

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

New member here, and old fan of Mr Carlyle. Like many, my initial reaction to seeing that name related to Stargate was, you can't be serious, then, WTF, then I'm definitely watching that!
                  I loved him in: Hamish MacBeth, Trainspotting, Ravenous, To End All Wars, 28 Weeks Later, The Unloved, The Full Monty, The World is Not Enough, Plunkett & Macleane. I haven't seen Eragon but from the pics on this thread, will have to!

Comment

Welcome to the thread Lime Pickle
                    sigpic

Comment

looks like the membership is slowly growing here welcome Lime
                      sigpic
                      Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by Lime Pickle View Post
                        New member here, and old fan of Mr Carlyle. Like many, my initial reaction to seeing that name related to Stargate was, you can't be serious, then, WTF, then I'm definitely watching that!
                        I loved him in: Hamish MacBeth, Trainspotting, Ravenous, To End All Wars, 28 Weeks Later, The Unloved, The Full Monty, The World is Not Enough, Plunkett & Macleane. I haven't seen Eragon but from the pics on this thread, will have to!
                        Welcome! I'm in the midst of watching a whole pile of RC stuff. Just waiting on another parcel to arrive from Amazon UK, actually, but I've just seen Gunpowder, Treason and Plot (RC as James VI/I, utterly amazing), Marilyn Hotchkiss (so charming) and I'm watching The Last Enemy at the moment. Creepy, yet fascinating and funny.

Comment

Oh me loves 28 Weeks Later very much.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            Oh me loves 28 Weeks Later very much.
                            Has anyone got any caps to share?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, great to be aboard, *ahem*! I confess I found this website by accident and had no idea there was a new Stargate series out (Universe). And then yesterday, quite by accident again (honest!) I found the most recent episode on Sky tv. Bit annoyed I'd missed the earlier ones, to put it mildly, so just signed up for the series on iTunes. Good ole iTunes!

BTW, sad me bought the whole show of SG1 on DVD and I've seen almost every episode of SGA, so I'm not just a RC groupie

Comment

I just know someone over at LJ who made 8255 caps from the entire movie.

But more intersting is...my beloved friend Katie made icons form Robs character in that movie.

Here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X