Clear All

From 'Subversion'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      From 'Subversion'

Spoiler:

*drools*

My professor DOES look like Rush but of course, not exactly like him there is no second RC. RC is unique and hot ass hell <3
      += +lots of children
      Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Hello people, I am back!

I just read all the posts I missed during my absence of a little more than a week, watched all pictures you posted and checked out all indicated links to interviews (thanks to all of you who posted them). Of course I watched the first episode (even if it took me tons of time as the connection was just *peep*). But finally I managed and it was just That was my little personal marathon of tonight. And now I think that I am having symptons of some kind of RC intoxication. Is that even possible? Does anyone know a cure? Is there any doctor out there? HELP!
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          And now I think that I am having symptons of some kind of RC intoxication.
          There is no such thing as too much RC
          You can only be in withdrawl, but there can never be too much.
          Maybe you need more?
          += +lots of children

Comment

Hello people, I am back!

I just read all the posts I missed during my absence of a little more than a week, watched all pictures you posted and checked out all indicated links to interviews (thanks to all of you who posted them). Of course I watched the first episode (even if it took me tons of time as the connection was just *peep*). But finally I managed and it was just That was my little personal marathon of tonight. And now I think that I am having symptons of some kind of RC intoxication. Is that even possible? Does anyone know a cure? Is there any doctor out there? HELP!
            Welcome back mi! I understand your affliction... but don't fight it - it's a good thing
            sigpic

Comment

And now I think that I am having symptons of some kind of RC intoxication. Is that even possible? Does anyone know a cure? Is there any doctor out there? HELP!
              I believe the only possible cure is to simply watch more and more RC pics and video so when you've had enough you'll start feeling better
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                I believe the only possible cure is to simply watch more and more RC pics and video so when you've had enough you'll start feeling better
                Had enough? Is that even possible?
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome back mi!
                  So you had a lot of 'work' to do yesterday . But you can never have enough RC and I don't think there's a cure, and for what? So go on watching and feel happy with it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, mi! Can't believe it's Monday again. Tomorrow airs another new episode of SGU. Feels like "Intervention" just aired. Man, I must be stuck in some time dilation field or something. Time flies by.
                    sigpic

Comment

Monday morning pic:

Spoiler:
                      Liked that the wall decoration was still there in "Intervention". And there will be even more of this in the following episodes.

Welcome back mi, hope you had a good time!

29 h to "Aftermath"!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Welcome back, mi! Can't believe it's Monday again. Tomorrow airs another new episode of SGU. Feels like "Intervention" just aired. Man, I must be stuck in some time dilation field or something. Time flies by.
                        And remember how slow time went by when we were waiting for 'Intervention'!

Another pic for Monday morning
                        sigpic

Comment

And remember how slow time went by when we were waiting for 'Intervention'!
                          For me, the worst waiting ever was waiting for 1.5 and "Space". Oy.

And suddenly, Mondays aren't so bad anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

And suddenly, Mondays aren't so bad anymore.

sigpic

Comment

Aw. These pics made the day SO much better!
                              += +lots of children

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                                There is no such thing as too much RC You can only be in withdrawl, but there can never be too much. Maybe you need more?
                                Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                Welcome back mi! I understand your affliction... but don't fight it - it's a good thing
                                Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                                Welcome back mi! So you had a lot of 'work' to do yesterday . But you can never have enough RC and I don't think there's a cure, and for what? So go on watching and feel happy with it!
                                Welcome back, mi! .
                                Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Welcome back mi, hope you had a good time!
                                Thanks to everybody! Now I understand my symptoms. It was not an intoxication, I was on withdrawl! And maybe I shouldn't have started at high speed but slowly.

At least now now I know what I need: more RC / Rush pictures. Would appreciate any help from your side in this regard

PS. Moreover I need some extra candies. I had a nice time, but it is hard to be one day at the beach, with a lot of sunshine and the day after be back at work, without sunshine
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X