Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Until after it's aired in the US, Canada, UK and Australia.
    With the new time slot, does it mean we keep the tags for longer that two weeks?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      With the new time slot, does it mean we keep the tags for longer that two weeks?
      Not sure. Canada airs on Friday, I think, but I'm not sure about Aus or the UK.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        People remember, not everybody has seen the episode yet! Use spoiler tags, if you discuss things!

Btw, how long should we go with the spoilers?
        what she said.

when you're discussing episodes, you MUST tag all spoilers please. The whole world doesn't get the episodes at the same time and it's totally no fun to get spoiled
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
          If you've got a portable DVD player, take it and the SGU DVDs to bed with you! Sorry, but there's just not enough of RC in The Last Enemy for a birthday celebration and that movie is soooo long! And a bit haunting/disturbing.
          I have a TV in my sleeping room. But yesterday I was too tired to watch anything at all. I had all my friends from the riding stable here and after hearing 14 women talking at the same time I can imagine what it would be like if we here would be meating in RL

And
          Spoiler:
          I think Telford didn't believed what he said about Rush. He hoped that Rush's plan against the LA would work.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, here are the dates for season 2 premiere in Australia, Canada, and UK:

SGU S2 Schedule (Premiere Channels):

United States - September 28, Tuesday, 9 PM (ET/PT) - Syfy Channel

Australia - October 1, Friday, 8:30 PM - Sci Fi Channel

Canada - October 1, Friday, 10 PM ET - SPACE Channel

UK - October 5, Tuesday, 8:00 PM - Sky One
            Source: LJ com. Stargate Universe Destiny Awaits...

As far as I can see we should go with spoiler tags for one week. I think, that should be doable.

And, sorry for being "Spoiler-police" (yes I'm also a little bit compunctious, because of that), that's normally EllieVee's job, but she's not around in the moment.

Hope you'll accept my excuse

sigpic

Comment

No problem hon - we all need reminders occasionally

*plays peek-a-boo with pic*
              sigpic

Comment

hey not a problem Artemis.. we need someone to keep us in check with spoilers (as long as your nice about it and not mean like pointing fingers and such..lol..).. I usually remember to use them but there is the occasion (like yesterday) that I forget to. But with your reminder I went and fixed it (while kicking myself for forgetting to use them..lol).. I know if it were me I would hate to be reading through posts and come across a spoiler to an episode I haven't seen yet that wasn't hidden. So I try to remember to use them.
                sigpic

Comment

Another interview transcribed >>> more RC love. *sigh* That guy is just awesome on toast.
                  sigpic

Comment

Another interview transcribed >>> more RC love. *sigh* That guy is just awesome on toast.
                    *envies*

Interview with him or someone else talking about RC?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      *envies*

Interview with him or someone else talking about RC?
                      Someone else talking about him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can you give us, say, a little hint about that? Please Did that mean you are doing the transcript, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Someone else talking about him.
                          Good enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            Can you give us, say, a little hint about that? Please Did that mean you are doing the transcript, right?
                            Yep, I'm transcribing it. No hints, and it's not much, just a mention and it made me squee
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, I'm transcribing it. No hints, and it's not much, just a mention and it made me squee
                              I think, you'll tell us where it is to find, if the time is there!

Following is not spoilery, talk only about a song:

I re-watch "Incursion", and especially the last part over and over again, cos it gives me the change to hear this addictive song over and over again, so love it!

Picture from Intervention
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                I think, you'll tell us where it is to find, if the time is there!

Following is not spoilery, talk only about a song:

I re-watch "Incursion", and especially the last part over and over again, cos it gives me the change to hear this addictive song over and over again, so love it!

Picture from Intervention
                                Completely agree, the song is great. I rewatched "Intervention" earlier today, and it just keeps playing in my head.

Spoiler:
                                Ah, THAT scene... Rewatched it twice, just the Sad Nicky sequence... *stares at the screen with a dreamy and stupid smile*
                                sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

Working...
                                X