No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many many thanks to you all! You are all so nice and I really enjoy it here with you.
    *hugs you all*

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Cairistiona!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Cairistiona!!!

I'd add an RC/Rush pic if I wasn't at work. But know that I wish your birthday be filled with tons of RC/Rush, and everything else you may want. Enjoy your day, because it is your day.

Speaking of birthdays, mine is about 25 days away, and I'll be a quarter of a century old. Wow. I'm old xp

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Egle01/Rush/SP32-20100505-130430_ed.jpg
            Classic Rush!
            sigpic

Comment

David Blue about Robert Carlyle as director
              The actor also has nothing but positive things to say about being directed by Robert Carlyle. "I'm a director myself and I sort of view myself as an actor's director. I love pulling performances out of people, so it was terrific being directed by somebody like Robert, who views everything the same way," he enthuses. "He's a very gentle, supportive director, and if you have an idea, Robert will let you go with it and then work with you so that your idea comes to life in the way you both want it to.

"I have to admit that it's incredibly intimidating, too, being directed by an actor who you respect so much. You don't want to let the program or the producers down, and you don't want to let your character down, either. And on top of all that, you're working with someone who you work with every day and who you really want to impress and make look good. So it truly was a flawless experience from beginning to end."
              sigpic

Comment

Where's the quote from?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Where's the quote from?
                  Here is the interview link, but beware of spoilers for Pathogen and maybe a bit Cloverdale.
                  http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...player.html#tp
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Here is the interview link, but beware of spoilers for Pathogen and maybe a bit Cloverdale.
                    http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...player.html#tp
                    Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just finished my birthday celebrations. But one of my nicest gifts was 'Intervention'. Should I watch it again or start with my new SGU S1 DVD Box? Or 'The last enemy'? Or better go to bed?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Just finished my birthday celebrations. But one of my nicest gifts was 'Intervention'. Should I watch it again or start with my new SGU S1 DVD Box? Or 'The last enemy'? Or better go to bed?

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a.../hamish5-1.jpg
                        If you've got a portable DVD player, take it and the SGU DVDs to bed with you! Sorry, but there's just not enough of RC in The Last Enemy for a birthday celebration and that movie is soooo long! And a bit haunting/disturbing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono
                          Hey, do you think Telford really believes what he said to Dannick?

Spoiler:
                          "The man is a coward, he wouldn't sacrifice himself!"

I mean, we know that this is quite the contrary and there are plenty aboard Destiny (Chloe, for example) who also know otherwise.
                          I doubt he believed that..
                          Spoiler:
                          but I think he was going on with the whole "Rush ran off and hid thing" when they did that transfer controls plan.. they already planted that seed that he was a coward because he "ran off" when the Alliance took control.
                          Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 30 September 2010, 10:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

People remember, not everybody has seen the episode yet! Use spoiler tags, if you discuss things!

Btw, how long should we go with the spoilers?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                              Btw, how long should we go with the spoilers?
                              Last year it was two weeks after premiering in the US.
                              sigpic

Comment

Until after it's aired in the US, Canada, UK and Australia.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X