i could dvr it.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i could dvr it.
      And upload it to youtube?
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning on this Magic Tuesday! Yeah, here it's Tuesday already, but for us here it'll be Wednesday untill we can watch it

Yes, kansai, got my inspiration from you

Welcome Seythia, *waves to fellow German*!

Not enough pics here, I enjoy reading your posts, but sometimes I need something to relief my eyes!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          And upload it to youtube?
          I second this!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Good morning on this Magic Tuesday! Yeah, here it's Tuesday already, but for us here it'll be Wednesday untill we can watch it

Yes, kansai, got my inspiration from you

Welcome Seythia, *waves to fellow German*!

Not enough pics here, I enjoy reading your posts, but sometimes I need something to relief my eyes!

]http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/110-Justice/normal_110_justice_09.jpg
          It will be Magic Wednesday for me, so 1 day more to wait

Till then, I made some pix from the last interview, especially for Lahela, but also for everybody else, hope you'll enjoy them!

sigpic

Comment

Today is the "Intervention" day! Wohoo! *runs in circles*
            sigpic

Comment

From LF's interview -

The greatest prank: Bobby came in one day and some people from a different department had put what looked like surveillance cameras everywhere in his trailer. He was paranoid and he was like, “Ooh. There are surveillance …” And I’m like, “What’s going on?” Then I went into the wardrobe trailer and I realized that they were the people pulling the prank and they had not only set up the cameras, but they had set it up so they had monitors in their room and they actually had an image that they had taken a picture of and put it on the computer. It was just one image but it looked real, it looked like it was actually playing. So I then said, “Okay. I’m in.”

So I went to grab Bobby at some point and I said, “Bobby! I figured out what the stuff [is]. Dude, they’re spying on you! They can see you when you change.” He’s like, “What are you talking about?” And I go, “Come,” and I took him into the trailer and I let him see all the surveillance equipment they had set up … and he completely bought it! [Laughter] For a couple of hours. We just kept it going and going and going to the point where I was like, “Don’t tell him,” and they eventually ruined it. I wanted to go all day with it.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/09/young-at-heart/4/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Till then, I made some pix from the last interview, especially for Lahela, but also for everybody else, hope you'll enjoy them!
                *monsterhuggles*

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                From LF's interview -
                I transcribed that and as I was doing it, I kept wanting to run in here and tell you all about it, but I couldn't because it wasn't public yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Am trying so hard to suppress the excitement because I've got to keep my mind on both jobs today!

sigpic

Comment

I transcribed that and as I was doing it, I kept wanting to run in here and tell you all about it, but I couldn't because it wasn't public yet.
                    Poor man! Considering Britain's CCTV issues, RC must have rightfully felt paranoid. Wonder what he did/will do to get back at them?

It's good to hear that he's having fun on the set. In the beginning, I was concerned that he would withdraw from the others. In behind-the-scenes extras for To End All Wars and Rise of Evil, he admits to being a loner on the set and choosing to sit in his trailer for long periods of time. So glad that's not happening here!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder, my lovelies! RC's appearance on The Today Show will be on TV tomorrow morning for those of you on the west coast, no idea whatsoever for those on the east coast
                      Starts at 7:00AM here in EST. DVR is set. SyFy SGU marathon begins at 8:00AM. Man, I wish I could stay home from work today and suck this all in!
                      sigpic

Comment

First hour of TODAY SHOW is done and still no RC.
                        sigpic

Comment

When I read it I was thinking of you, and wondered how could you resist sharing this funny story.
                          sigpic

Comment

Augh! He's not in the first half hour of the second hour and no mention of him upcoming! Now I've got to Rush off to work! Guess I'll catch it when I get home tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                              Augh! He's not in the first half hour of the second hour and no mention of him upcoming!
                              Bummer.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm missing the Today Show, oh well I'll watch it online

OMG!!!!! IT'S COMING BACK TODAY!!!! *runs around in circles while flailing her hands*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X