Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
    I've never ever found Robert Carlyle to be attractive but since I've started to watch SGU, I've become a real fangirl!
    (And as far as acting qualities go, he's the sole reason I keep watching)
    I love his accent so much.

Can I just say I love him in 'Priest'?
    Welcome!!

I haven't watched Priest yet *cries*
    I really need to find some time to watch his movies
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks fo the welcome *hugs all*

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      I am in love with his intense preferences and his eye´s, he has also a nice "backside"
      Oh god. He has a great bum. Seriously. I have a shot of hi 'backside' next to the shot of Linus Roache's. Has anyone posted it? nah. We have to stay PG I guess

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I haven't watched Priest yet *cries*
      I really need to find some time to watch his movies
      His role in Priest is small but intense. The sex scenes are at least *whistles innocently*
      It's definately worth to watch it allthough try to look for the UK version because the US version is cut at the best scenes
      += +lots of children
      Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Oh god. He has a great bum. Seriously. I have a shot of hi 'backside' next to the shot of Linus Roache's. Has anyone posted it? nah. We have to stay PG I guess

His role in Priest is small but intense. The sex scenes are at least *whistles innocently*
        It's definately worth to watch it allthough try to look for the UK version because the US version is cut at the best scenes
        *hugs* To bad we have to stay PG ^
        That scene was buchtered in the US version, glad we can get the one from the UK. I will never understand why in the U.S region they cut out all the love scenes or naked bit´s in movies, but have all the very brutal shot´s in it. At least in Germany is converse. I mean, killing someone is a million times worse than showing some naked people.
        sigpic

Comment

That is soo weird, I guess I'm getting the UK version
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            *hugs* To bad we have to stay PG ^
            That scene was buchtered in the US version, glad we can get the one from the UK. I will never understand why in the U.S region they cut out all the love scenes or naked bit´s in movies, but have all the very brutal shot´s in it. At least in Germany is converse. I mean, killing someone is a million times worse than showing some naked people.
            I know. It's horrible. But come on, here in Germany, some shows get butchered for totally different reasons.
            RTL2 is the best example, isn't it?
            I still remember some Animes that were badly cut just because of some blood
            += +lots of children

Comment

Hey Seythia,

You're not the only one who start to watch SGU because of Robert Carlyle! When I read his name several months ago in combination with Stargate, my first thought was, ahm, this actor in Stargate? Ok, give it a try, and after watching the first minutes of SGU I thought, wow, ok, this is different, go on, and in between I really love the series (even if I think, it has week moments), and started also to have a closer look on other RC films. And, I'm not sorry about it. He's part of some great (small) movies, most of them never made it outside GB, which is a pity, cos they're really good.

wish you a nice time here!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                kansai (can I call you that?), I love love LOVE your countdown banners and the pictures you use. Two more days!!
                Thank you! kansai is fine. It's the name of the region where I lived in Japan.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/fun/time1.jpg
                After my own heart! Aren't these fun to make? I lifted from "Human" for the following:

sigpic

Comment

I love your sense of humor.

SGU is coming back this week, guys! Woot!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for link Egle - will save it and watch it when I'm feeling less spoiler-phobic

Welcome, Seythia! RC does have a lovely bum...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Thanks for link Egle - will save it and watch it when I'm feeling less spoiler-phobic
                      Have you seen his other latest interviews, or you've kept them for later as well?
                      sigpic

Comment

Have you seen his other latest interviews, or you've kept them for later as well?
                        Kept for later. I've seen a few spoilers and wish I hadn't, and knowing his tendency to let things slip, I thought I'd see how the first few eps play out before I expose myself to him.

No, not like that! LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Kept for later. I've seen a few spoilers and wish I hadn't, and knowing his tendency to let things slip, I thought I'd see how the first few eps play out before I expose myself to him.
                          On, in that case, yeah. Got only a little bit of new information this time. But if you haven't seen other interviews, then don't watch.

No, not like that! LOL!
                          Right. I wouldn't either.
                          sigpic

Comment

Right. I wouldn't either.
                            I didn't say I wouldn't
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah.
                              I made a horrible mistake.
                              I promised one of my friends to watch the new episode with on Thursday after our maths exam as a reward for throwing our social lives away for a month in order to study.

So I can't watch it wednesday.

Should I watch it and act suprised? Nah... I stick to my promises

It's going to be weird to only have one episode a week. I rewatched seaon 1 within a few days.

I'm looking forward to my weekly SG-, and more importantly, Rush/RC fix
                              += +lots of children

Comment

Just a reminder, my lovelies! RC's appearance on The Today Show will be on TV tomorrow morning for those of you on the west coast, no idea whatsoever for those on the east coast (it's not already in my browser toolbar and I truly suck at time conversion) and it'll be online sometime later this evening for us Europeans. Aussies, my sincere apologies, but that's just so far beyond my skills... hence the row of clocks in my browser toolbar...

Ok, so as a detailed reminder of when you could catch RC on the Today Show, that kinda sucked... but at least now you remember he'll be on it, right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X