Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    I'm not really here. I'm actually doing some homework, and studying.
    Pst, I haven't seen you here
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I'm not really here. I'm actually doing some homework, and studying.
      Unnamed student in Egle01's class: "Professor, Professor. Egle01 is NOT doing her homework. She is NOT studying. Instead she is losing time browsing this stupid RC thread."

Professor to Egle01: "Is this correct? I really need to have an earnest word with you. Come to my office after class. We will discuss face to face; eyes in eyes." (Egle01 faints)

Professor to unnamed student: "STUPID thread? How do you dare! You just failed your exam, no, not only the exam, the whole semester!"

P.S. by the way, this is Egle01's professor:

Last edited by mi_guard; 23 September 2010, 01:02 PM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Try this one: vlc media player
        Thanks for the information - will try it out in two weeks when I'll be back.

In fact I shouldn't be here either . I was supposed to pack my suitcase (I'll leave early Saturday morning but I know that tomorrow I won't have the time) but it is nearly 11 p.m. and I am still here

Ok - I still have the whole night

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          Thanks for the information - will try it out in two weeks when I'll be back.

In fact I shouldn't be here either . I was supposed to pack my suitcase (I'll leave early Saturday morning but I know that tomorrow I won't have the time) but it is nearly 11 p.m. and I am still here

Ok - I still have the whole night
          I like going on holiday, but I hate packing suitcases. Where are you going, if I may ask?

I'll be away in October, but I'll miss only one ep.
          sigpic

Comment

I like going on holiday, but I hate packing suitcases. Where are you going, if I may ask?

I'll be away in October, but I'll miss only one ep.
            Hate packing suitcases? Then we are two! I normally pack half of my appartment but you can be sure that I'll forget something really important!

I'll go to Gran Canaria; hope to find still some sun - and you? to Scotland again?

In order to avoid 'horror vacui:

Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Hate packing suitcases? Then we are two! I normally pack half of my appartment but you can be sure that I'll forget something really important!

I'll go to Gran Canaria; hope to find still some sun - and you? to Scotland again?
              Not in October. This time we try something really different - Uzbekistan!

And don't forget the tight shirt:

sigpic

Comment

Not in October. This time we try something really different - Uzbekistan!

And don't forget the tight shirt:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...08_time_09.jpg
                Hu? Uzbekistan? agree, that is really something different. You might have some problem in finding a channel broadcasting SGU season 2.

Thanks for the hint, I just made a note in order not to forget the tight shirt

And you on your turn, don't forget the sunglasses

I think you can leave the radio and the console at home, don't think you'll need them. Maybe you bring along the notebook, can always be of some use.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Hm, whatelse do I need?

Oh, before I forget: I wish you a lovely day at the beach:

sigpic

Comment

ah, forgot, and if Egle01 had been online assume she would also have reminded you to take along a belt

now I think we have everything necessary for shipping, ... ehm, sorry, I meant for travelling
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Now I'm going to do something like this:

Good night, and have a nice holiday!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cairistionia: Oh, before I forget: I wish you a lovely day at the beach.
                        Thank you very much. Do not know if you will go to the beach too, so I wish you a nice trip.

ps. if you are doing some hiking in the mountains, just pay attention to the encounters you may make:

Spoiler:

So now I am definitely going to bed too. Good night to everybody!
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

to cool to strand 88 people on a ship ...moh wait
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Y'know, in light of the first season, that smile is somehow really off-putting. Like he's forcing it.

Comment

Unnamed student in Egle01's class: "Professor, Professor. Egle01 is NOT doing her homework. She is NOT studying. Instead she is losing time browsing this stupid RC thread."

Professor to Egle01: "Is this correct? I really need to have an earnest word with you. Come to my office after class. We will discuss face to face; eyes in eyes." (Egle01 faints)

Professor to unnamed student: "STUPID thread? How do you dare! You just failed your exam, no, not only the exam, the whole semester!"

P.S. by the way, this is Egle01's professor:

http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...114-0440xe.jpg
                              Ah man. If only I had Rush as one of my professors. I surely wouldn't mind getting yelled at by him. Thanks, mi_guard.
                              sigpic

Comment

Faith

Human

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X