Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/Artemis-Neith/Looking%20After%20Jojo/LAJJ14h37m36s49.png
    *splashes in the gutter, thinking dirty thoughts* Sorry, guys, it's one of those kind of days.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Nothing to do with trailer, only because of seize.
      sigpic

Comment

*descends deeper into the gutter*
        sigpic

Comment

To make this mistake is easy, there're still a lot of DVDs around with one language option only. So it's better to look a second time to the description.

You never know how many extras you'll get in different versions. I only remember the releases of BSG. The UK Version had no, right, absolutely zero extras for the 3th season, but the German version had at least a few extras, but much less than the USA Version. So, sometimes it's worth to wait a little bit, to see what other releases will offer.

mi_guard (thanks )sent me this morning a message with an brand new announcement for the season 1 relaese in Germany: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...=news&news=596

What I don't like is the fact that the DVD has a FSK 12 label. This is suspect, and would mean, that some episodes have to be shortend to fit in this label (that would be PG-13, I think, for other countries), like "Time", and "Subversion", and that is, for my taste not acceptable. But, maybe the announcement just copied the Cover for the release of the extended pilot, which was (at least in Germany) suitable for teens. I give it a few more weeks, and than I'll decide what to do. TBH, in the moment I tend to buy the UK version.
          Thanks for the notice! I like the RC1 cover better and I hate the big ratings label on the DVD´s and boxes, it look terrible.
          Germany and Europe in whole are able to find problems in thing who bothered no one before, stupid fat bureaucracy, I hate if people get´s constantly treaded like 5 year old´s here! I call it paternalism.
          sigpic

Comment

You need the cold shower!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Are you trying to kill me here??
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Are you trying to kill me here??
                No, never! Surly not you Egle01, don't worry, and take the advice with the shower. And..., hmm, turn the cold water on, not the hot.

sigpic

Comment

No, never! Surly not you Egle01, don't worry, and take the advice with the shower. And..., hmm, turn the cold water on, not the hot.
                  And don't use the bathtube

sigpic

Comment

*dies*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

*dies*
                      Hello, hello!? Everything ok with you?

Here's somebody to help

sigpic

Comment

This isn't helping any, is it?

Last edited by kansaikimono; 23 September 2010, 05:06 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Life"

"Justice"

sigpic

Comment

Space

Divided

sigpic

Comment

Where are you all? Have you all died of thunk?

sigpic

Comment

I'm not really here. I'm actually doing some homework, and studying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X