Clear All

Happy Thunking !

nice start in this new week !!
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Rush/console, and Rush/glasses. Can't go wrong there.
      sigpic

Comment

New pic from the Show Patrol site, on the set.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Nice! Thanks for sharing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Nice! Thanks for sharing.
            My pleasure
            sigpic

Comment

*is loving the pictures*

15 days to go until the premiere of S2.
              Wow that is so close! I can almost taste it!

Rush/console, and Rush/glasses. Can't go wrong there.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Cool!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm trying to imagine what would it be like for me to take part of such event. To be precise, how long would it take for me to pass out. It would a dream come true - seeing the Destiny set, the stargate, cast, RC!, TPTB... Intense.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to imagine what would it be like for me to take part of such event. To be precise, how long would it take for me to pass out. It would a dream come true - seeing the Destiny set, the stargate, cast, RC!, TPTB... Intense.
                  It would be so awesome! Maybe one day we do get a chance to go on a set tour and pass out
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    It would be so awesome! Maybe one day we do get a chance to go on a set tour and pass out
                    I've always wanted to take part of cons, where SG peeps do panels, but last year I had a faint chance to go to see Amanda Tapping. It didn't play out, but the more I thought about really meeting her, the more I freaked out.

Hard to imagine what would I do after seeing RC.
                    sigpic

Comment

A fellow student of my Gaelic course watched 'Stone of Destiny' at the film festival in Edinburgh. And she told me thal all the actors were there, including RC. I think I gonna ask if she took some pictures... And on time I saw the former lead singer of my favourite band, but I didn't dare to talk to him
                      sigpic

Comment

Hard to imagine what would I do after seeing RC.
                        I would prepare a lot of intelligent questions beforehand in my head, but when time comes I would not be able to open my mouth and I would just sit there helplessly listening to the others and finally I would get really angry with myself for being that stupid and I would leave crying and heartbroken.

I would go home, open the fridge, eat whatever I would find there and then I would come back to this thread and starting from the first, I would read through all 6741 posts and ask you folks for some heavy thunking help .

ps. to be honest, I could need some help already now ....
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Does that help?

[
                          sigpic

Comment

thank you very much - already feel much better

my 'thunkmeter' is rising
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

It helped me too. Two weeks until the premiere of season 2.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                I would prepare a lot of intelligent questions beforehand in my head, but when time comes I would not be able to open my mouth and I would just sit there helplessly listening to the others and finally I would get really angry with myself for being that stupid and I would leave crying and heartbroken.

I would go home, open the fridge, eat whatever I would find there and then I would come back to this thread and starting from the first, I would read through all 6741 posts and ask you folks for some heavy thunking help .

ps. to be honest, I could need some help already now ....
                                LOL! That's pretty much what I did when I first met Jason Momoa. Had my friendly, witty banter all lined up until he said, "How are you?" but my brain froze and I responded, "Ummm... nervous," and just blushed I didn't go home and raid the fridge, but I went to a pizza place and ate far too much.

I don't think I could cope with meeting RC. There's a woman on the RC Yahoo group who has met him and said he's lovely (which, of course, he would be) but I just can't imagine being remotely coherent around him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X