Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frega View Post
    So, does the character of Nicholas Rush strike you as having a tatoo?

I would not be surprised if Rush did have one. He told us his dad worked in the shipyards of Glasgow. I assume around there tatoos were abundant and inexpensive. Also, knowing the depth of his love for Gloria, I can picture him with a permanent declaration of his feelings for her. As to where that might be placed, hmmmmmmmm?
    IMHO Rush is to pragmatic for a tattoo, but who knows? Sometimes he can be pretty bad ass

I really would like to know where RC´s second tattoo (samurai sword) is? It has to be on a not so visible spot *cough* I am sure it´s somewhere pretty harmless (the other imaginary spot is just my fantasy .
    Damn someone should have ask him at Comic Con. Yessi, wherever you are right now, why don´t you ask him?!
    sigpic

Comment

*imagination goes wild*

*splashes in the gutter*
      sigpic

Comment

Do you see the sneaky smile, I think Rush might know something.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Do you see the sneaky smile, I think Rush might know something.

http://a.imageshack.us/img822/6224/normalsgu1050306.jpg
            D'you mean about the sword tattoo?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              D'you mean about the sword tattoo?
              sigpic

Comment

That's another reason why we should get a Rush shower scene.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                    You nailed it! Below, Dr. Nicholas Rush writes his positive assessment of ONeill4tW's interpretation of character.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...119-0334xe.jpg

So, does the character of Nicholas Rush strike you as having a tatoo?
                    Lovely picture, btw

Nobody of us know, and maybe we'll never know. It just depends on the option the writers of this show have for this fictional character. The actor who plays (is this correct? I don't want to write something,... well, wrong, or inappropriate ) this role has one (no, two), and I was talking about the last. Concerning the fictional person, for me, both ways are possible (he has one (or two?), he has no one). The figure is shown as somebody who is not completely conventional. Have you ever seen those guys who are on universities? 99% of those are completely inconsiderable, what means -- for starters: MEN HAVE TO WEAR THEIR HAIR SHORT, everything else would be considerable. I see those people every day, so, I know, what I'm talking about.

Rush/console/notebook!

I think we've chatted about this topic some time ago, but I really don't remember my opinion... I think he could have a tattoo. Maybe something from his wild past, who knows.
                    Something "from his wild past" is something I could also think of.

That's another reason why we should get a Rush shower scene.
                    No comment. (But...., did you consider that we might have people here, which are younger than 17 (18, 21, depends on your country)?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                      No comment. (But...., did you consider that we might have people here, which are younger than 17 (18, 21, depends on your country)?
                      This is a forum for 13 and above, yes, I know that. You suggest that I should stop talking about Rush shower scene because of that?
                      sigpic

Comment

This is a forum for 13 and above, yes, I know that. You suggest that I should stop talking about Rush shower scene because of that?

I would never suggest that, would I? Don't take that too serious.

But, we should think about the children, we are also responsible for them (and I'm only half joking ).

So, the best thing would be, perhaps, to talk about shower scenes, but not to show?

No, forget everything I've written. I don't mean what I say, and I don't say what I mean...

That's all too difficult for me right now. Never mind, I love you all!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's all too difficult for me right now. Never mind, I love you all!
                          I haz confuse.

But I'd still like to know what you meant, really. Maybe it's something that needs discussing.
                          sigpic

Comment

I haz confuse.

But I'd still like to know what you meant, really. Maybe it's something that needs discussing.
                            Not sure

Maybe we should ask for a poll? Like:

a) Is it appropriate to talk about shower scenes?

b) Is it appropriate to talk about tattoos?

I hope it won't end that way!

Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 17 August 2010, 01:32 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

IMHO Rush is to pragmatic for a tattoo, but who knows? Sometimes he can be pretty bad ass

I really would like to know where RC´s second tattoo (samurai sword) is? It has to be on a not so visible spot *cough* I am sure it´s somewhere pretty harmless (the other imaginary spot is just my fantasy .
                              Damn someone should have ask him at Comic Con. Yessi, wherever you are right now, why don´t you ask him?!
                              Well, I would have asked questions at Comic Con but I was busy filming
                              If I had asked a question, it would have been about a shower scene

Not sure

Maybe we should ask for a poll? Like:

a) Is it appropriate to talk about shower scenes?

b) Is it appropriate to talk about tattoos?

I hope it won't end that way!

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...2-1873xe-2.jpg
                              Well let's see... shower scenes have been shown on SGU so that means, at least to me, that it is appropiate to discuss them.
                              When it comes to tattoos, they are discussed in other threads I visit so by precedent it is appropiate to discuss them.

sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Or we can use a kind of description, something like 'Dr Park's Book Club'?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X