Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soledat View Post
    My mood would be undescribely better if I saw Rush instead of Chloe in the shower scene
    I've got my fingers crossed for the rest of the season.

I wanted to post some pics here, but realized my Rush folder is being neglected. Gotta cap some fave parts from "Earth".
    sigpic

Comment

As it turned out... all scenes with Rush are faves. But PB isn't being friendly. Again. Am I the only one having difficulties uploading multiple pictures?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoilered for total cuteness. Don't watch if you haven't seen "Earth".

Spoiler:

Has the episode aired in UK and Australia?
          sigpic

Comment

He looked so utterly cute during the whole ep, didn't he? *happy sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

As always. But the 'thank you'... wow...
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah the "thank you".
                Priceless.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice Pic Spam!
                  This heart was like a tardis
                  I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Has the episode aired in Australia?
                    Earth is going to be on tomorrow night, i've seen half already on the net but it kept on stoping&starting
                    Lovely pics by the way as well

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Doesn't air here until Friday night.

Comment

Another Kino Vision, this time with Airman Becker and Rush.

If people don't want me to post links to these, please let me know, since this is a thunk thread.

Comment

love all the new pics thanks egle
                          sigpic
                          Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Thanks for the pics and fics ladies - just what I needed today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Another Kino Vision, this time with Airman Becker and Rush.

If people don't want me to post links to these, please let me know, since this is a thunk thread.
                              Also an appreciation thread and we appreciate anything Rush
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoilered for total cuteness. Don't watch if you haven't seen "Earth".

Spoiler:

on tonight here in Aust XD but me likes pic spoilers so I took a peek
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X