Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Thank you for the pic´s Jeri! Is anyone in the forum right now?

Since RC work on OUAT is´t very quiet here, I hope we will the the man in some other project´s again? Anyone know what happened to his movie "The long midnight of Barney Thompson"?
    It has its world premiere at the Edinburgh Film Festival on 17th June - can't wait

Comment

Great photos - thanks for sharing them

Comment

How are you rachdun? Thanks for the info´s. I am excited to see it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rachdun View Post
          It has its world premiere at the Edinburgh Film Festival on 17th June - can't wait
          I remember I read it somewhere, but not on the internet. At least it's easy to order DVDs from the UK.

Btw, hi to you all!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I remember I read it somewhere, but not on the internet. At least it's easy to order DVDs from the UK.

Btw, hi to you all!
            Hi Cairi, nice to hear from you, how are things going for you lately?
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Cairi, nice to hear from you, how are things going for you lately?
              I'm fine, well, most parts of me are. And you?
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody, it's so good to see some people here again. Hope all of you are fine, and occupied with some other good things like enjoying life, etc.

I'd green everybody, but obviously I'm not often enough here and already greened most of you at some time. So, lot's of virtual greens and free virtual hugs for all!

sigpic

Comment

How are you rachdun? Thanks for the info´s. I am excited to see it!
                  Not too bad thanks - really looking forward to my few days in Edinburgh... I'd always be kicking myself if I didn't go... I love Scotland and would take any excuse to go there again.

Hope you are okay too

Comment

I'll go there again this summer, can't think of many other places for a holiday.

And for GW, I never really left, I still hang around a lot, but in other parts. But call me and I come over here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Cairi, thanks for the green!
                      Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 31 May 2015, 11:51 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=rachdun;14350542]Not too bad thanks - really looking forward to my few days in Edinburgh... I'd always be kicking myself if I didn't go... I love Scotland and would take any excuse to go there again.

Hi all. Big hugs to everyone.
                        Rachdun, are you going to the premier? I am (YAAYYYY, CARTWHEELS..thud, can't do cartwheels lol) and am staying in Edinburgh 16, 17, 18. Would you like to meet for a coffee?

Lovely pics Jeri, that second one is gorgeous.

Here's a link to the EIFF about Barney Thomson [URL="https://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/films/2015/the-legend-of-barney-thomson"]
                        If it works if not you'll have to copy and paste I'm afraid.
                        There are still tickets being released last time I looked. Anyone else going?
                        I've looked in occasionally but I've now gone self employed (garden maintenance) so am trying to earn enough in summer to keep me through the winter..ho hum. Still stalking Mr C on the internet, and slowly watching his earlier films.

Comment

By the way if anyone would like to look me up on twitter it's [URL="https://twitter.com/toniwolfsong"] Toni Abbott@toniwolfsong

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfsong;14351471]
                            Originally posted by rachdun View Post
                            Not too bad thanks - really looking forward to my few days in Edinburgh... I'd always be kicking myself if I didn't go... I love Scotland and would take any excuse to go there again.

Hi all. Big hugs to everyone.
                            Rachdun, are you going to the premier? I am (YAAYYYY, CARTWHEELS..thud, can't do cartwheels lol) and am staying in Edinburgh 16, 17, 18. Would you like to meet for a coffee?

Lovely pics Jeri, that second one is gorgeous.

Here's a link to the EIFF about Barney Thomson [URL="https://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/films/2015/the-legend-of-barney-thomson"]
                            If it works if not you'll have to copy and paste I'm afraid.
                            There are still tickets being released last time I looked. Anyone else going?
                            I've looked in occasionally but I've now gone self employed (garden maintenance) so am trying to earn enough in summer to keep me through the winter..ho hum. Still stalking Mr C on the internet, and slowly watching his earlier films.
                            I am going to the premiere - yes. It would be lovely to meet up with you at some point. I am in Edinburgh from 15th to 19th.

Comment

Hi rachdun, I have pm'd you re meeting.

Comment

For those who are interested in news about Robert Carlyle's latest film, here's a new interview:
                                https://film.list.co.uk/article/7136...paign=jun-2015
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X