No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how do I get rid of the avatar I have? I would like to simply have none. If not my own face. Seem to remember that was a problem.
    Last edited by Czarina; 29 September 2014, 02:31 PM. Reason: language
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      And how in the hell do I get rid of the avatar I have? I would like to simply have none. If not my own face. Seem to remember that was a problem.
      Go to "My Controls", there you go to "My Settings", where you chose "Edit Avatar". Depending on the posts you have you may put the avatar you want, or you have to chose from a list of avatars proposed by the site. But you also have the possibility to have no avatar.

Just try.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

thank you!!
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Its been so long since I've done this I can't remember which code to insert...I don't know if these pix are new to y'all, but I had not seen them anywhere else...
          test post
          Last edited by Czarina; 20 September 2014, 08:22 PM. Reason: trying for the right code to copy n paste

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great photos - thanks for posting them

Comment

I was hoping that some of them were different

Comment

where on earth have all of you gone? where is the new site?

Comment

Comment

Lovely pics. Well of course they are, they're all of Bobby!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great photos once again - thanks

Comment

What? More than one month and not a single post here?

Where are you all hiding?

Just in case you're passing by Duval. Since you seem not to receive my messages on tumblr for whatever reasons: yes, I am thestarryskiesaboveme on tumblr, and I got a second blog there in between, exclusive for SGU.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey there, somebody in?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X