Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Once again thanks for posting the great photos

This is mine from Saturday when I had the great pleasure of meeting him - such a lovely man. Still can't believe I met him - was my last day in Glasgow as well:-

Comment

Originally posted by rachdun View Post

This is mine from Saturday when I had the great pleasure of meeting him - such a lovely man. Still can't believe I met him - was my last day in Glasgow as well:-

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z265/rachdun/th_MewithRobertCarlyle.jpg
            Thank you for posting the photo. Without you, and other ppl, who post their photos, we'll never get to see any of this!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rachdun View Post

Rachdun, where you by the set? I am going to Glasgow this weekend and I really would like to see it. Can you tell me where it is? It's by "the barber shop" right?

Luckylucky you!

Beautiful picture by the way!!!!

Comment

It was in Bridgeton opposite the train station, but I'm not sure if they're still filming there now - sorry. I was definitely very lucky

Some people are very kindly stating where they see filming going on here:-

http://www.hiddenglasgow.org/forums/...hp?f=3&t=12750

Thanks for saying what you did about the photo
                Last edited by rachdun; 02 July 2014, 06:42 AM.

Comment

They where there allright :-)

Comment

Glad you found them

Comment

Hi girls, how is everyone doing?

Duval, thank you for posting some of the set pics of RC´s new movie! *hugs*

rachdun, this picture with you and Bobby is wonderful, hope for you that meeting him was like you where expecting it?! I wish I´ll meet him to, someday?

*waves at artemis, cairi and the rest of the gang, hope to speak to you all soon*

My life this summer is busy, with lot´s of setback´s, disappointments and let downs. But I hope everything will going to be better soon?!

On the bright side I am looking forward to today's word cup soccer final, I really hope the German team wins. I enjoyed this World Cup very much with some very curious and memorable games.

I search for some books, movies or cheap leisure activities, hope some of you have a few recommendations for me? I have a few day´s off but not much money for vacation.
                      sigpic

Comment

Meeting Robert was amazing and completely unexpected. I never really thought I would find out where they were filming. He was lovely and so easy to talk to. All in all, it was the perfect end to a wonderful few days in Glasgow.

I'm sorry your summer has not been better and hope things improve for you.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                          Hi girls, how is everyone doing?

Duval, thank you for posting some of the set pics of RC´s new movie! *hugs*

rachdun, this picture with you and Bobby is wonderful, hope for you that meeting him was like you where expecting it?! I wish I´ll meet him to, someday?

*waves at artemis, cairi and the rest of the gang, hope to speak to you all soon*

My life this summer is busy, with lot´s of setback´s, disappointments and let downs. But I hope everything will going to be better soon?!

On the bright side I am looking forward to today's word cup soccer final, I really hope the German team wins. I enjoyed this World Cup very much with some very curious and memorable games.

I search for some books, movies or cheap leisure activities, hope some of you have a few recommendations for me? I have a few day´s off but not much money for vacation.
                          sigpic

Comment

A photo taken by Josh Dallas at the OUAT panel at Comic Con in San Diego today. Such a beautiful smile.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X