• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

click for larger
      sigpic

Comment

And the version for mi and all the others who have problems with leaving this thread and go to bed!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

These might be useful sometimes

sigpic

Comment

Or this

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And of course the awesome gif made by Lahela from my screencaps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
                    Belated Happy Birthday Jeri, hope it was good.
                    And a thanks for the pics from me too. I'd only seen the ones from The Daily Record gallery.
                    I actually was in Glasgow on the 6th, but sadly didn't manage to go look for the sets.
                    Going back again maybe next week with the sole intention of seeing at least the actual locations even if there is no filming going on. Just crossing my fingers that there will be some on the day I can go, although they'll have to revive me if I actually do see Robert! LOL.
                    Do you know where they are filming? I would like to get a peak as well. In a non creepy way of course. I collect movie-location-photos. Was at "baker-street" a couple of weeks ago. But that was of course post-sherlock.

Comment

And an attempt to put in a link
                      http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...97_638x530.jpg

Comment

Nearly right, what I was trying to do was to link to the article, but I cant get it to work. Why am I so useless?
                        Still here's another pic [URL="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/16/article-2659402-1ED29F4600000578-463_308x655.jpg"[/URL]
                        As for locations I've no idea as such, just found The old registry office and the Saracens Head and Barras plus some away from Glasgow, in newspaper articles. There is little chance they will return to any of them I would think, but I'd like to see them anyway. One article reckons they will only film in Glasgow for 28 days...
                        Last edited by wolfsong; 19 June 2014, 02:48 PM. Reason: trying to make the link work...sorry

Comment

What is the old registration office?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Filming in this pub.
                              sigpic

Comment

Director Bobby taking a look. He's got his hair slicked back for his Barney persona.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X