No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But RC does tortured so well. I love the angsty storylines they give him. His Rumple is probably the most complex character on the show (actually no "probably" to it). Layered, tormented and conflicted. Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      But RC does tortured so well. I love the angsty storylines they give him. His Rumple is probably the most complex character on the show (actually no "probably" to it). Layered, tormented and conflicted. Yeah!
      He's one of the most amazing characters I've ever seen on TV. The only one I can really compare him with is Spock, and he's more layered than Spock was.
      sigpic

Comment

It's really surprising how little screen-time they're giving him. The other characters are not nearly as interesting, except for Regina off course. They don’t have the same duality in their personality.
        Does anyone get why? Isn't Rumplestilstskin really popular amongst oncers?

I was a bit disappointed that Rumple got his **** together so quickly though. Wouldn’t it have been wonderful with a beardy crazy Rumple running around giggling in Storybrooke, with that crazy crazy hair?

Comment

That's my problem with this show: not enough RC in it to make it worth watching. I find most of the other characters annoying or boring.
          sigpic

Comment

Wishing everyone on the Forum Happy Easter!
            sigpic

Comment

Just saw bleeding through.....so Spoiler alert!

Apparantly Mr gold mere breath is enough to make a woman scream. He didn't really do anything, and she went absolutely bananas anyway. Who needs lips when you have dark magic right?

Forgive for this childish subject, but this really amused me.

Comment

Morning and Happy Easter! Although I'd prefer to be still lying in my bed I'm already up for three hours. Well, things you endure for the things you love.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, anyone home?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi, I am home!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Hi, I am home!
                      How are you? Me, bored to death right now, actually the whole day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        How are you? Me, bored to death right now, actually the whole day.
                        I'm fine, and I'm happy with being bored today, I had a busy and exciting and amazing Easter weekend. How are you, are things going better?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          I'm fine, and I'm happy with being bored today, I had a busy and exciting and amazing Easter weekend. How are you, are things going better?
                          Glad to hear you had some nice days. Easter weekend was good for me but today I feel pretty useless. I really would need something exciting for a change or else I´ll go mad.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I am off and I´ll moaning a bit to myself. Have a nice evening cairi.
                            sigpic

Comment

My evening is almost over. Tomorrow will be my usual busy Monday, and maybe I manage to go to bed early. Good night!
                              sigpic

Comment

Little manip I made recently for OUAT S3 *spoiler alert*

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X