Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  hello girls, still around
                  have a nice time
                  Hi mi! Nice to see you here, I hope everything is ok!

*hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Cairi. Sorry cannot green anybody just now

I'm fine, hope the same for you too.

so any news about Robert Carlyle except for OUAT? Is he filming anything?

haven't seen him in ages my interest has shifted somewhat lately and more over, I do not use my PC at home very often lately; I'm just too tired in the evening and I prefer to cook something for the next day to bring at work for lunch and then I go straight to bed .... do not have a very interesting and funny life presently
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      Hi Cairi. Sorry cannot green anybody just now

I'm fine, hope the same for you too.

so any news about Robert Carlyle except for OUAT? Is he filming anything?

haven't seen him in ages my interest has shifted somewhat lately and more over, I do not use my PC at home very often lately; I'm just too tired in the evening and I prefer to cook something for the next day to bring at work for lunch and then I go straight to bed .... do not have a very interesting and funny life presently
                      Hi mi_guard. sounds like you are having the same kind of life as I have these days. Working too much and not enough play. I feel like every day there are so many things to do and think about and I can't do it all. The problem really is that there are many things I want to take time to pursue but I can't and many things get forgotten. Eventually, if it's something dear to me, I come back to it. But I don't like it much when things get so put off.

Mr. Carlyle has a film about to start production in May. I assume as soon as he is done filming with OUAT he is starting "The Long Midnight Of Barney Thomson" which he is directing and staring in. They are doing part of the filming in Vancouver and part in Glasgow. I've read the book, so I am eager to see how he interprets this story. I am quite interested in his directorial debut.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's a new BTS pic of the man himself.
                        Last edited by jeri; 17 March 2014, 07:56 PM. Reason: change photo to thumbnail for file size!
                        sigpic

Comment

screencaps from last episode. Poor Rumple is caught in a cage by the Wicked Witch!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello, how´s everyone?

Life is a bit downbeat for me at the moment. 2014 began relatively relaxed but now it sucks.

Thanks for the pics, Jeri!

I can´t upload new pictures to Imageshack any longer, now I have to upgrade my account and pay for it. So I look for new way´s to upload my RC stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

I see GW had a "Game of Thrones" Theme at the moment, I can live with my character.

GoT would be a really great TV show, but the brutality of it is way to much for my taste.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X