X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duval,
    thank you so much!

wow! that must me fabulous!
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

I have so much sympathy for those who are suffering with injuries and aches. All too often the doctors recommend time to let things heal. But how can you take time out when you have to earn a living? Or for those of us with livestock, you can't not muck out/carry feed/groom etc just because it hurts.
      Duval glad to hear you got your tattoo, sounds lovely. Will you be posting a pic and dont get too downhearted about the job hunt. I've just got a new job after lots of trying. I agree, so often you write and dont get replies, and its really hard to know exactly what to say to different people. I have the added problem that I get so nervous at interviews when I finally get one. I talk way too much and drift too far off the point.
      (oy I heard you lot muttering that I talk too much anyway)
      Jeri I think that RC will make a lovely downtrodden, confused Barney. And yes I too can see his expressions as I read. I think they call it black humour over here. In a way it would be nice if they could go into book two as I think it was a little more sharply written than the first. But that is assuming that it gets made at all.
      And Hi to anyone I haven't met before too.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        I looking for work, it is not easy to write letters, why is so hard to find a job? Well, don't complain, I know that many people on a more difficult life, I want them to have a good year.

I am also excited to have my tattoo ^ ^
        Hi Duval, how are you?

Would be cool to see a photo of your new tattoo! The description already sounded great, you have a good taste.

I have my fair share of job applications and interviews, too. It´s always kind of frustrating to search for a new work and I really hate to write long and boring applications. I have a temporary contract for my work, and I hope to find something before my old contract became invalid.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        myhelix, I love your new avatar, it's to cuute ^^
        Thank you, glad you like it!

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        Hi Duval! And a Happy New Year to you too!

Thank you, and Cairistiona, and Myhelix, and Jeri, and Nolamom for all of your nice words. My hand nearly doesn't hurt so much as it did before!

And thank you Duval for your nice review on ff.net. I'm glad you liked the 1st chapter of my story, and I'm also glad a few others did, too.
        No problem. And I think your fanfiction is pretty good. Hope to read more of it, soon.

Originally posted by Varda View Post
        Duval,
        hi! And thank you so much for your well wishes!
        I'm very well, thanks! I'm done with one exam, three more are coming, but tonight I can relax and enjoy myself

Good luck with your job searching! I hope you'll succeed and everything will be perfect for you!
        And what does your tattoo look like?
        I wish you all the best for your next exam´s!

I finally managed to make some screen caps from the "California Solo DVD" (thanks to Cairi, btw )
        It took me a while and I have to crop a few and brighten them up a bit. So I hope you´ll enjoy them.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My image program have updated their site, now I have trouble to find all my links to post the pictures.

Before they made a new version it was so easy to post and upload. *sigh* I hate it, everything have to be new, 10 time a year, I think that´s annoying, time-consuming and completely unnecessary. Like with all the windows, apple, phone (whatever) versions.

In my eyes it´s all a big industry to make money out of thin air. That sucks!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment