X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      It´s very quite here today, but I have a little dinner update from yesterday. It was tasty but a lot of work. Get in my bed very late, all the dishes and such....

Have you girls any New Years Eve plans? I still think about mine.
      I have been away, singing. And now I'm waiting for my pizza to be finished.

We'll be doing the usual on New Years Eve: Eating a lot while watching movies, preferable frome one franchise or with some kind of theme.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          I have been away, singing. And now I'm waiting for my pizza to be finished.

We'll be doing the usual on New Years Eve: Eating a lot while watching movies, preferable frome one franchise or with some kind of theme.
          Hi! Pizza, beam something to my house please.

We had some Chinese food today, mean no cooking or dish washing.

Our plan are probably the same, much food, something to drink and a good movie. But I love a good firework, so I´ll buy something.

What movie/tv theme will you have this year?
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi! Pizza, beam something to my house please.

We had some Chinese food today, mean no cooking or dish washing.

Our plan are probably the same, much food, something to drink and a good movie. But I love a good firework, so I´ll buy something.

What movie/tv theme will you have this year?
              Theme is adventure/discovery, and the movies are the German 'Die Vermessung der Welt' and 'Cloud Atlas'. But no firework for me, I don't like it very much.

Oh, and the pizza was just one from the freezer.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Theme is adventure/discovery, and the movies are the German 'Die Vermessung der Welt' and 'Cloud Atlas'. But no firework for me, I don't like it very much.

Oh, and the pizza was just one from the freezer.
                  When you have the adventure theme I can really recommend "Life of Pi", it´s a stunning and beautiful movie.
                  Have you seen "Cloud Atlas" before, I really hated this one, but that´s just MHO.

That pizza is good enough for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

When you have the adventure theme I can really recommend "Life of Pi", it´s a stunning and beautiful movie.
                          Have you seen "Cloud Atlas" before, I really hated this one, but that´s just MHO.

That pizza is good enough for me.
                          'Life of Pi' is on payTV from next week on, so my friend can record it. I've watched 'Cloud Atlas' before, but unfortunately not in cinema, and I liked it very much, although I don't like Tom Hanks and have sometimes a problem with Hugo Weaving, too.

Sorry, the pizza is gone, now I need a coffe and some sweets.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

'Life of Pi' is on payTV from next week on, so my friend can record it. I've watched 'Cloud Atlas' before, but unfortunately not in cinema, and I liked it very much, although I don't like Tom Hanks and have sometimes a problem with Hugo Weaving, too.

Sorry, the pizza is gone, now I need a coffe and some sweets.
                              Unfortunately I catched this film in cinemas.
                              Don´t know why I hate it so much, I think it have something do with some of the actors, the german dubbing and I find it oddly brutal?

Have some coffee cairi.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X