Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Is no my collage ^^
      I find this in trumbl

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Sadly I have to say "Good Night" now. Have to get up very early tomorrow. It´s always great to chat with you girls.

I am sure I will talk to all of you next week. I wish you all some hot RC dreams.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Is no my collage ^^
          I find this in trumbl
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                Sadly I have to say "Good Night" now. Have to get up very early tomorrow. It´s always great to chat with you girls.

I am sure I will talk to all of you next week. I wish you all some hot RC dreams.

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/1407/1vtv.jpg
                Good night (:
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I have to say good night, I had an exhausting week (even without the Hobit double feature), and today I had to get up early because of work.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      I have to say good night, I had an exhausting week (even without the Hobit double feature), and today I had to get up early because of work.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h28m25s118.jpg
                      Good night to you too (:

Have a sweet dream, girls ^^
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good Night girls!
                        sigpic

Comment

*Waves back at MH* (and Cairi and Duval)
                          I agree with the comments on OUAT, they went a little silly constantly bringing in new fairy tales and ignoring the core characters who really made the show good. Still I'm carrying on watching as the end of S2 got a bit better. S3 isn't showing over here in the uk yet.
                          And it's worth watching just for the sight of RC in tight leather trousers (reminds self to breathe deeply)
                          I've been hunting through the photos on here to find my favourite, but can't find the behind the scenes shots. The one I want is RC lying on a bed in sickbay concentrating on reading his script while a make-up girl paints his bare tummy (lucky make-up girl) Made me giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
                            *Waves back at MH* (and Cairi and Duval)
                            I agree with the comments on OUAT, they went a little silly constantly bringing in new fairy tales and ignoring the core characters who really made the show good. Still I'm carrying on watching as the end of S2 got a bit better. S3 isn't showing over here in the uk yet.
                            And it's worth watching just for the sight of RC in tight leather trousers (reminds self to breathe deeply)
                            I've been hunting through the photos on here to find my favourite, but can't find the behind the scenes shots. The one I want is RC lying on a bed in sickbay concentrating on reading his script while a make-up girl paints his bare tummy (lucky make-up girl) Made me giggle.
                            I love this picture too, I don't know where to find it, oh maybe on trumbl ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X