No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Here's a color version of the pic Duval posted. She has good taste, I like it too.
    sigpic

Comment

It's from this:
      sigpic

Comment

He has such a lovely smile
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi everyone. Just dropped in to catch up before xmas (I'm totally disorganised and unprepared)
                If MH Jeri and Duval keep posting shots like those I'll need the CPR kit for my xmas present please. Robert is like a fine wine, he's aging beautifully.
                Have now added California Solo to my collection although I haven't had time to watch it yet. And Cairi you'll have to spoiler Hobbit comments for me, have bought it for OH for xmas but it's a secret ;-)
                Will see you all again on the 15th if not before.

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
                    Robert is like a fine wine, he's aging beautifully.
                    That right there is the truest thing ever written!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hallo everyone! I hope you're all well this short before the holiday season! As every year I like to say bye bye to all of you, just in case I won't find time to leave a post here in time, I'll leave next week. I wish you all a lovely time with your family, and/or friends, and a good start into the next year.

For those who may like to read a first chapter of a new SGU story, I posted one on AO3, ff.net, and on my LJournal.
                      The German version will be updated again, up to the end of chapter four, soon.

It's just a small present for those who'll read SGU stories. For everybody else, best wishes!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's December 15, which means threadiversary! I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you for the friendships I've made here and for sharing the RC love
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          It's December 15, which means threadiversary! I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you for the friendships I've made here and for sharing the RC love
                          And of course thanks to you for creating it in the beginning!
                          sigpic

Comment

thread anniuvarues are just the best
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy 5th Thread Anniversary to all! Looking forward to see all the fave pics, vids and other RC stuff!

Time is flying by and still much to organize for the holidays. Hope all of you have fun and a good time.

How was the Hobbit special feature cairi?

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                              Hallo everyone! I hope you're all well this short before the holiday season! As every year I like to say bye bye to all of you, just in case I won't find time to leave a post here in time, I'll leave next week. I wish you all a lovely time with your family, and/or friends, and a good start into the next year.
                              Hope we will see you soon. Just in case, have a great Christmas Artemis!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              Thank you Lahela for starting it all. And thank you to all the people you participate to make this thread a fun and lovely place to be!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you duval for the great pics, I haven´t seen that one before!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X