Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    The movies are close to the books. But I'm not sure what the last movie (Or two movies as far as I know) will be like, I think the book isn't really suitable for PG13-rating, there's a lot of violence in it.

We'll visit your area for sure, but not this year We've thought about spring.
    Spring sounds good, too.

Too big? I'm thinking about something new, too, but first I have to get rid of my daleks.
    I like your daleks, they suite the Doctor Who celebration very good.

On a more heavier note, did you hear that Antonia Bird died recently? She was the director of some of the best Bobby movies, Ravenous and Face. And a good friend of RC.

Found a nice pic with these two.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Also on a sad note where the news that the actor Paul Walker died in a car crash. I always liked him as an actor.
        sigpic

Comment

Some "Youtuber" made a really awesome SGU vid recently. I like to share it with all of you.

Amazing, IMHO! Good old times.

sigpic

Comment

Book finished!

Yeah, awesome vid! Next time I make a Stargate cake I make the Destiny gate, the symbols are easier to draw.
            sigpic

Comment

Book finished!

Yeah, awesome vid! Next time I make a Stargate cake I make the Destiny gate, the symbols are easier to draw.
              Hope you liked the ending? But please don´t spoil me, I know nothing about it.

Oh yeah, Destiny Gate cake, you have to bake it for our in official SGU and RC fan meeting we really have to do as soon as possible.
              sigpic

Comment

love this picture, RC seems to be really nice and easy going with his fans. And bbennett can approve that.

Anyone here know´s where Duval, Mi, Artemis, Jeri and some other members are? Miss them.

sigpic

Comment

Cool new thread, what did Stargate mean to you?

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...te-mean-to-you
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      Hope you liked the ending? But please don´t spoil me, I know nothing about it.

Oh yeah, Destiny Gate cake, you have to bake it for our in official SGU and RC fan meeting we really have to do as soon as possible.
                      I kinda liked the ending, but the rest was...hm.

Fact is I didn't actually baked it, I only bought sponge cake layers and decorated them.
                      sigpic

Comment

I kinda liked the ending, but the rest was...hm.

Fact is I didn't actually baked it, I only bought sponge cake layers and decorated them.
                        But the deco was great!

I watched Iron Man 3 yesterday, I really liked that one.

And a bit OT, a cool HP fanart I found on deviantart, thought it is hilarious:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am afraid I have to go to bed. So good night cairi, see ya!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night! Hope to see you around more often!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Myhelix and Cairi! Looks like things are good for you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X