Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    goodnight, have a good week!
    P.S. If the girls are Young/Rush shippers..on the contrary, they DO want them to go to bed. Together
    sorry, if I got it too far, just joking!
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
      I watched season 2 of SGU somehow like this, thanks to my university holidays
      and I can't watch two TVshows together, I should end with one and only then to move to another. But that doesn't keep me away from books or videogames)))
      OK, nevermind
      It depends, when I know a show I can watch different ones together, like it happened with the rewatch, or while the show is airing, I watch the new Castle ep every week. But when a show is new for me and I got hooked up (like Continuum or the BBC Being Human last winter) I watch it very fast.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
        goodnight, have a good week!
        P.S. If the girls are Young/Rush shippers..on the contrary, they DO want them to go to bed. Together
        sorry, if I got it too far, just joking!
        Thanks, you too!

Yes, the problem with the fangirls...

sigpic

Comment

And you know, they grow on fields

sigpic

Comment

and they are everywhere...

sigpic

Comment

Good night!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                It depends, when I know a show I can watch different ones together, like it happened with the rewatch, or while the show is airing, I watch the new Castle ep every week. But when a show is new for me and I got hooked up (like Continuum or the BBC Being Human last winter) I watch it very fast.
                I see. But I'm not that big fan of TV shows and I prefer to wait till the end of the season rather than watch it ongoing It was like this with Once Upon a Time, for example...

P.S. and your pics with fangirls literally made my day! xD

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey have you seen Louis F posted a pic of him and Bobby on his twitter and Bobby is in Rumple costume. I guess it could just have been a set visit but I'm crossing my fingers for Louis doing a guest spot on ouat. Would love to see those guys acting together again.

Comment

Yes! This one. But it's more likely that Louie is filming Motive near by. But one can dream.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        What has Netflix to do with DVD's? Isn't it video on demand (kind of)?
                        Netflix has a streaming service, and it also has a DVD service. I subscribe to both.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          I had the same problem. It turns out that my MacBook Pro was not equiped with a player for DVD, only for CDs. I had to buy an external dvd player. It was only about $50, and it includes Blue Ray too. My Mac has a program for it that works with either internal or external players.
                          I've only encountered this problem with California Solo. I occassionally get a DVD that's too scratched to play, but in general, my MacBook will happily display any (Region 1) DVDs I feed it.

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
                            That is strange that it wouldn't play in iTunes.
                            No, it did play in iTunes; I bought it and downloaded it after the second copy of the DVD refused to play.

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
                            If your Mac has a DVD drive I would suggest trying a program like VLC media player and seeing if it would play. (I believe there is a Mac version of that. I know there are Windows and Linux versions.)
                            Thought of that; I have VLC. Wouldn't play with that, either. It wouldn't even load to the extent of showing on the desktop. Was a weird format that the drive couldn't even parse as a DVD.

Comment

That is so weird. Why don't you post on California Solo's FaceBook page. Maybe they know something about it. It sounds like some kind of problem with the production of the DVD. Sometimes there are defective ones put out. www.facebook.com/californiasolo
                              sigpic

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
                                Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X