Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
    Woohoo, lovey pics to come here to. My collection is expanding Why is he so bloomin' gorgeous.
    Hello all, hello for the first time Artemis.
    Veterinari, I know he said he hasn't got the legs for kilts, but having seen the obligatory nude backside in many things he's done I'd say he has little to worry about. Lol.
    Now reading 'Guards Guards' which is a TP I'd previously missed. Trouble with Terry is that reading him on the train gets you very funny looks as you giggle to yourself.
    I enjoyed 'Marilyn Hopkiss', not very strong to my personal opinion, but still very enjoyable. I think it was not helped by skipping between the two lead characters stories quite so often, but then I guess that that was how they thought it the best way to tell the backstory.
    Just got 'Summer' on I Tunes and am saving it for a down moment. Not been indoors much as when we moved into this house the garden was totaly plant free apart from seriously overgrown rhododendrons and nettles. Loving creating borders and filling the place with plants. It's good therapy.
    On another theme does anyone here know how to get Internet (hangup from hell) explorer off my computer and replace it with Firefox? I've tries direct download but it just runs through the download without actualy ending up installed. I'm completely mystified.
    Oh well bedtime looms. Off to Dumfries tomorrow, have fun with the weekend everyone.
    I can probably help you with the computer issue. I need a few more details though. What version of Windows do you have. Does Firefox not download completely?
    I would personally leave IE on your computer and just install Firefox or Chrome along with it. (I rarely use it myself except for checking how my websites look in it but it is good just to have for the rare sites that require it.
    If you really want to uninstall IE you should be able to do it through the control panel and the add and remove programs applet.
    For installing Firefox (and a bunch of other programs) you could try a program called Ninite. Go to www.ninite.com and check the programs you want to install. It will then download and install them for you.

sigpic
    The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
    My art and writing site

Comment

clicky
      sigpic

Comment

Hi!
        * waves to all*

Greetings from the Isle of Skye. The concert we went to on Saturday (40th anniversary of Runrig was awesome. Really worth the long way. But the rest is not so, hm. All the things I'd like to do or to see and I can't reach them, it's a bit frustrating. And I haven't met Hamish yet, but I'm working on it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Hi!
          * waves to all*

Greetings from the Isle of Skye. The concert we went to on Saturday (40th anniversary of Runrig was awesome. Really worth the long way. But the rest is not so, hm. All the things I'd like to do or to see and I can't reach them, it's a bit frustrating. And I haven't met Hamish yet, but I'm working on it.
          Hi Cairi
          glad you have a good time at the concert and I wish you good luck for met Hamish
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

"Cairi, I'm waiting for you."
            sigpic

Comment

Hi, Cairi!
              Have a good time there! And I hope you can meet Hamish, too

I'm back in Moscow, still can't believe I'm at home and so on, my journey seems to me like a wonderful though distant dream now, but I have some photos and souvenirs to prove it wasn't a dream!
              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Quick thank to Xgirl for solving my problem with IE. Went to ninite and downloaded firefox (and some other bits) totally hassle free. Think my security was blocking part of the download because of all the sneaky rubbish that tags along (even though I unticked all the boxes there was still something in the background) when you get it direct from firefox.
                And a wave to Cairi too, if I jump up and down a bit she might be able to see it......

Comment

Greetings from Loch Dubh eh Plockton. It's nice here, but unfortunately no Hamish around . But I visited the important places. If you want a postcard from here (bought in the shop on the corner) PM me your adress and I'll send it (overseas too) when I'm home.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's not a real photo session. It's RC's head put on another photo. Someone asked him about them and he said it wasn't him.

Originally posted by Vetinari View Post
                    Where on Earth is this one from??

http://omorocca.deviantart.com/art/Pants-312901713

Apparently there was a photoshoot?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm back, but more later. Still unpacking things from the car....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Hi, I'm back, but more later. Still unpacking things from the car....
                        How's the leg? I hope it held up with all your traveling and is okay now.
                        sigpic

Comment

A lovely photo made B&W by Celia E.R.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi, Cairi, How are you ? ^^
                            Very nice photo Jeri Boby is always so beautifull !!
                            Mind green for you Jeri ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Got lost watching Hamish

I'm fine, except of my foot. It's still not functioning as much as I'd like it. Yeah, patience is not my best friend
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X