No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you all here. At the moment I'm hanging around in the Sam/Jack shipper thread
    I'll go to Scotland on holiday, and I'm planning to make a stop here:

And for my ankle: a horse stepped from the side on it and twisted it. And now it's twice the normal size and I have to stay at home.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What a great photo. Cannot wait to meet him in person next Saturday
                    Once Upon a Time: Saturday
                    Supernatural: Sunday
                    Grimmaturday
                    Ender's Game Press Conference w/harrison Ford Thursday
                    Also scheduled: Revolution cast, one-on-one w/jane espenson
                    various other stuff. I'll be reporting daily as well from comic-con on my BlogTalk Radio show Crazy, crazy week ahead.

Comment

Nice schedule!

Looking forward to read from you about Comic Con
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Nice to see you all here. At the moment I'm hanging around in the Sam/Jack shipper thread
                        I'll go to Scotland on holiday, and I'm planning to make a stop here:
                        http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/IMG_0049.jpg

And for my ankle: a horse stepped from the side on it and twisted it. And now it's twice the normal size and I have to stay at home.
                        Hope you will feel a lot better soon, I know how annoying those things are. Do you still have to rest at home or is it better already?

I would love to visit Scotland, too. That damn money!

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                        Grimmaturday
                        various other stuff. I'll be reporting daily as well from comic-con on my BlogTalk Radio show Crazy, crazy week ahead.
                        Hope you´l have a lot of fun and with this schedule it looks like you will have a ton of it. So excited about your report.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        Nice schedule!

Looking forward to read from you about Comic Con
                        Hi mi, how are you? Do you have any vacation plans?

I have my summer vacation the right now but my plans all go wrong.
                        sigpic

Comment

OT: What´s your girls opinion about the NSA surveillance scandal?

I am really pissed about it, they treat us as if we are all some kind of criminals! And the worst thing is that in near future they will have complete control over our lives, it´s much worse than the Stasi back than.
                          It´s so important that you have at least a bit self control over your life.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been thinking about you for the past week. Hope your dream came true today!!!

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                            Grimmaturday
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              OT: What´s your girls opinion about the NSA surveillance scandal?

I am really pissed about it, they treat us as if we are all some kind of criminals! And the worst thing is that in near future they will have complete control over our lives, it´s much worse than the Stasi back than.
                              It´s so important that you have at least a bit self control over your life.
                              Absolutely.
                              It's scary how much the government has access to now. (And that people aren't more up in arms about it.)

On a lighter note,
                              Here are some pictures of Bobby at Comic-Con. (I found all these on Tumblr. I haven't found video of the panel yet.)

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                              My art and writing site

Comment

Few more pictures.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                                My art and writing site

Comment

Working...