• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
      How about a rewatch of some kind? Either SGU or maybe choose one of RC's movies each week to watch and discuss. (I've been watching or rewatching all the ones I can get my hands on and I'd love to discuss some of them.)
      We also could try themed posting days (or weeks). (Themes like different shows or movies, white shirt, shirtless, etc.)
      I love this idea (both of them!)

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Those were all great pictures.

Here's some Rumple

And Hamish in the bath.
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
          My art and writing site

Comment

Couple more Hamish pics.

Spoiler:

sigpic
            The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
            My art and writing site

Comment

Ashamed to say it but I had never heard of RC until SGU. I think he played Rush brilliantly. Shame SGU came to an end though

Comment

Hi all.
                First off sorry to MH, I did watch your vid (snitched it to my U-tube channel) but didn't say anything...I should have told you I loved it.
                The ideas for 'stuff' all sound fun, although I am definately not up to making a vid. Must try harder..lol.
                Been listening to Robert on the Radio, am going to try to add a link, but forgive me if it doesn't work.
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01br60z#
                If not try google Radio 5 Live, then search for carlyle, should pull up two I Player links.

Comment

Oh and a pic too
                  on the radio.jpg

Comment

Hello thread! I am on a holiday and also visiting some of you! You know who you are!

(Don't tell my friend I'm using her computer for fun and games, I'll never hear the end of it. Ha, ha!)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope you're having a GREAT time!!!!!!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Hello thread! I am on a holiday and also visiting some of you! You know who you are!

(Don't tell my friend I'm using her computer for fun and games, I'll never hear the end of it. Ha, ha!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi too you all! I've been busy as usual, and the weather was a bit crazy this week. First it was very hot and humid, and after that we had heavy thunderstorms (I got soaking wet when I brought the horses back to the stables), and now it's back to the usual summer cloudy with occasional sun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Reminds me, I have to rewatch some Hamish before I go scotland on Holiday.

*puts Hamish DVDs on pile with to-watch-things*
                            sigpic

Comment

hi, just wanted to say that I'm still alive. Have just come back from holidays
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                hi, just wanted to say that I'm still alive. Have just come back from holidays
                                Hi, welcome back, hope you had great holidays!
                                I got kicked by a horse on my right arm and elbow yesterday, sometimes I'd prefer an office job.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X