Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Thirst thing that comes to my mind is the Rhine valley with all the castles and the Loreley, and if you like I could meet you there. And I'm sure myhelix would recommend Regensburg with the beautiful medieval city.
    But give me some time to think about something more.
    I have always wanted to visit the Rhine Valley and I think we will, but we still haven't set all our plans. I'm afraid I'm not the most organized tourist. I think my friend is not worried as she spends most summers in Germany, so she says it's easy to make many day trips around.

I am just so happy to be going, whatever I end up seeing and doing will be wonderful.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
      I thought it was time to de-lurk and introduce myself.
      I've been a Stargate fan for a number of years and have been a RC fan for some time. I recently started watching SGU and I'm really enjoying it. I've also really been enjoying going through this thread and looking at all the lovely pictures people have posted.

Here is a little something I made.
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps00097ab6.jpg
      The text says "Get lost in a book" in Ancient.
      That's cool! I made something with Ancient script a while back, but can't remember what now.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

An OT report for Cairi. This last weekend we went to see the new Star Trek movie. We liked it very much. It was really good actually. I did not guess what was going to happen mostly. That's a plus!

Benedict Cumberbatch was the villain, and he was very good. They used original ST characters with new twists on their stories, and he is a villain we all know, but I didn't guess it. So it was a lot of fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            That's cool! I made something with Ancient script a while back, but can't remember what now.
            Thanks. I think it looks cool too. (That font is fun to play with. I actually have several versions of it on my laptop. I've only tried one of them so far.)

An OT report for Cairi. This last weekend we went to see the new Star Trek movie. We liked it very much. It was really good actually. I did not guess what was going to happen mostly. That's a plus!

Benedict Cumberbatch was the villain, and he was very good. They used original ST characters with new twists on their stories, and he is a villain we all know, but I didn't guess it. So it was a lot of fun.
            I'm going to see that movie tomorrow. I enjoyed the first of the new Star Trek movies so I'm sure I'll like this one too. (I'm also a Benedict Cumberbatch fan so that's an added reason to enjoy it.)
            sigpic
            The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
            My art and writing site

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
              I thought it was time to de-lurk and introduce myself.
              I've been a Stargate fan for a number of years and have been a RC fan for some time. I recently started watching SGU and I'm really enjoying it. I've also really been enjoying going through this thread and looking at all the lovely pictures people have posted.

Here is a little something I made.
              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps00097ab6.jpg
              The text says "Get lost in a book" in Ancient.
              Welcome here, it's always nice to have new people around.

I have always wanted to visit the Rhine Valley and I think we will, but we still haven't set all our plans. I'm afraid I'm not the most organized tourist. I think my friend is not worried as she spends most summers in Germany, so she says it's easy to make many day trips around.

I am just so happy to be going, whatever I end up seeing and doing will be wonderful.
              I have thought a little more in the meantime, and I can give you some more recommendations if you like, but now I'm leaving for the weekend to meet with some family and also with myhelix.
              sigpic

Comment

You may be interested in this video of a reunion of Trainspotting cast and crew. http://www.hibrow.tv/player.html?em=...jF0_HHdC2IisdX
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                      I think it must be something in the water.
                      I was there that day, too!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, Everyone!

I missed you guys. I've been gone for awhile, but I'm back. At 3:13 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, our dreams came true... Hope you are all well.

NancyBobbyRorrie-4x6-1A.jpgNancyBobbyKiss-4x6-01.jpg
                        Last edited by NancyP; 26 May 2013, 07:23 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          Hi, Everyone!

I missed you guys. I've been gone for awhile, but I'm back. At 3:13 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, our dreams came true... Hope you are all well.

[ATTACH]37885[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37886[/ATTACH]
                          Hey Nancy, I am really glad to see you among us, we missed you!
                          I hope you and your daughter feel good ^^

And I'm jealous , you meet Bobby and he gave you a kiss, you're so lucky! So he's really nice? My god, no, you could not touch his hair (oh it was so tempting), I love the pictures, you are all beautiful !

I want to know, you know that thing call'd the sun?
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Welcome here, it's always nice to have new people around.

myhelix.
                            Thanks. I'm happy to be finally participating and not just lurking.

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                            Hi, Everyone!

[ATTACH]37885[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37886[/ATTACH]
                            That's awesome that you got to meet Bobby and get a kiss from him. (I have to admit I'm a bit envious.)

Here's some white shirt loveliness.
                            sigpic
                            The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                            My art and writing site

Comment

Hi, Duval!

Actually, yes, I did get to stroke his hair! I figured since he was stroking my hair and my daughter's hair, he wouldn't mind - and he didn't! I did it while he was hugging me. There are no words to describe how soft his hair is!!!! It's it's own element! Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Robert Carlyle's Hair! Ha! I get tingles just thinking about it!!! And he gives the most amazing hugs! Bobby is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met! It's so rare to meet a person who is so aware of himself - aware of who is he, what he does, where he came from - and all the blessings in his life. He is very compassionate and empathic and so affectionate!!! He loves his fans! And he is so funny! He loved the Rumplestiltskin doll I made for him, the OUAT charm bracelets I made for his wife and daughter, the artwork, and the crystals I found at our friend's crystal mine. And he remembered Rorrie from his Tweets to her last year! He said, "That was YOU?????" He insisted on posing for a special photo, just with her. He kept hugging and kissing both of us and even hugged Grieg, who thought he was the last of the true gentlemen. Grieg said that he had gone from being a fan of Robert Carlyle's work, to being a fan of Bobby's. Wonderful, wonderful guy! And gorgeous beyond belief, all dressed up as Mr. Gold. We met Emlie de Ravin, who is a doll!, and David, Anders, who is hilarious!, that day, too. We saw them film the "Kiss My Boot" scene with Gold, Lacey, Whale and Nealfire outside of The Rabbit Hole, from "Second Star to the Right." Michael Raymond James didn't come over to talk though. earlier that morning, we got to watch Jennifer Morrison and Michael film a scene on the pier, also from "Second Star to the Right," when she was talking to MM on the phone and they realized that Regina was being held at the cannery, which was right there (and right next door to our hotel.) They did not interact with the fans that day. The Monday before, we met up with four other fan friends and had lunch at the Cannery Cafe (alias Granny's Diner) with Mig Macario, Faustino Di Bauda and Jeffrey Kaiser. It was so nice of them to meet their fans for lunch. Love Team 7!!! Tuesday, the day before, we got to watch the crew transform Steveston into Storybrooke. It was amazing. We took so many photos!!! Trip of a lifetime. I wish all of Robert Carlyle's fans could meet him. He is the most incredible person! I thought my daughter and I loved him before!!! Rorrie just clung to him like a barnacle. He kept hugging her and kissing her on the top of the head. He's so easy to talk to, also. He looks you straight in the eye and you are his whole world when he's talking to you. He is the best of the best.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                              Hey Nancy, I am really glad to see you among us, we missed you!
                              I hope you and your daughter feel good ^^

And I'm jealous , you meet Bobby and he gave you a kiss, you're so lucky! So he's really nice? My god, no, you could not touch his hair (oh it was so tempting), I love the pictures, you are all beautiful !

I want to know, you know that thing call'd the sun?
                              sigpic

Comment

My god, it looks to be a great meeting with someone beautiful, I'm happy for you and your daughter that you could meet Bobby. I am touched by what you write, it is also beautiful mind (as well as body) it appears to be, it is therefore not someone wrong (pretending just for cameras). Well, I never thought that about him but your témoignace confirms what I thought: He's not like all the other Hollywood stars who are pretentious.
                                So you touch her hair, haha, I'm even more jealous if possible!

I wish I could meet him, I could not talk to him (unless he speaks French or while I take a dictionary), unfortunately I do not think a day enough money to pay for a plane ticket for the Canada (unless I can meet in Scotland but, I would not disturb him while he is with his family).
                                Last edited by Duval; 28 May 2013, 11:11 AM.
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X