Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    She also had super hearing too.

Did she? I remember the show but not really. I think I remember the Six Million Dollar Man more.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
      Just a very quick Hiya. I've been lurking on and off for a while, but don't often have time to visit for long. I'm a big fan of Once Upon a Time and came on this forum while rummaging around google for Robert Carlyle stuff. Like everyone else on here I think RC is...well...disappears off into trance. I only got to see SGU s2 this year and really liked itbut still haven't seen seen all of it. Blast.
      Welcome wolfsong! I completely understand that trance thing.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, thank you Jeri, this is really great, I love when RC explains how he plays Rumple, it's always interesting
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Just a very quick Hiya. I've been lurking on and off for a while, but don't often have time to visit for long. I'm a big fan of Once Upon a Time and came on this forum while rummaging around google for Robert Carlyle stuff. Like everyone else on here I think RC is...well...disappears off into trance. I only got to see SGU s2 this year and really liked itbut still haven't seen seen all of it. Blast.
          Welcome wolfsong
          Me too, I understand that trance thing
          I think everyone here can understand
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi to you all and welcome wolfsong! Trying to get used to the new PB

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Got my 'California Solo' DVD today! It was really fast, I wasn't expecting it before Easter. I think I'll watch it at the weekend, have to change the DVD drive in my computer first.
                sigpic

Comment

I can´t the my signature picture, it´s frustrating. any help?
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally I can see it, thank God!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread wolfsong! Hope you´ll stop by once in a while, have fun here.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves at sacredclay*

sigpic

Comment

I can see your sig, and it's nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                I can see your sig, and it's nice.
                                Hi cairi, now I can see it, too. I had a bit problems with the upload function. Glad you like it. Btw,, your new avi looks also very good.

I read you have your new CS DVD, I am jealous right now. Hope you´ll make some nice screen caps?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X