Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Speaking of jobs: today one of the horses jumped accidentally on the side of my foot. Now my ankle is developing a stunning colour and an interesting shape
    Oh, no! Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not too bad. I had a broken little toe a couple of months ago, painful! A very large, pregnant Nubian goat stomped on it. She didn't mean harm, she was just excited about the grain bucket, you know how pregnant ladies are about food! She had triplets!
    sigpic

Comment

Good to see you all back here.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Oh, no! Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not too bad. I had a broken little toe a couple of months ago, painful! A very large, pregnant Nubian goat stomped on it. She didn't mean harm, she was just excited about the grain bucket, you know how pregnant ladies are about food! She had triplets!
      I wear boots with steel toe caps because I have had several broken toes, but sometimes the horses stomp aside.
      No, the animals don't want to harm you, it's just a mishap. My foot was ok in my boots today, and tomorrow I stay at home anyway. It's my day off.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

As far as I know you have to chance from region 2 to 1 (on my side of the ocean), and you can chance back, but this will work only a couple of times and then it gets stuck with on region. But maybe that's different for you. So to be safe I'd use a second DVD drive.
            I'm thinking of ordering too, the exchange rate is good for us Euro users at the moment.
            That makes sense, as I couldn't understand when my computer told me that. So I have four more times to do that, except right now, one can count it as zero, since I've spilled a glass of water onto it and it no longer works. Sigh. I love my life.

Comment

Speaking of jobs: today one of the horses jumped accidentally on the side of my foot. Now my ankle is developing a stunning colour and an interesting shape
              Wanna play Hopskotch? Jump ropes? Rollerblade? (ducks and runs)

Comment

I am glad to see you here and that you are not dead! It's enough to take me away from my sulking and log in!

Don't know any juicy news of late, but I know of some great pics, but Photobucket is having problems with the new format over there, so I'm not posting lately. I wish they would hurry up and fix things.
                PB is really annoying. I wish they'd go back to the old one. At least I could move multiple uploads into one section and not one at a time.

Comment

Great news! I am really loving the way the Rumple character is evolving on OUAT this season. It's giving me what I like from our favorite guy. I'm glad to hear there's more coming, they would be foolish not to exploit his talents as much as possible.
                  I was wondering last night about that. I also wondered if the other cast members are a tad jealous, as everyone is hollering for more Rumple. Not that I mind!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Wanna play Hopskotch? Jump ropes? Rollerblade? (ducks and runs)
                    I think I'll do with some hockey.

PB is really annoying. I wish they'd go back to the old one. At least I could move multiple uploads into one section and not one at a time.
                    I'm still using the old one, and it tries to argue me into the new crap every time I use it. But I hold onto the old one as long as it's possible.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was wondering last night about that. I also wondered if the other cast members are a tad jealous, as everyone is hollering for more Rumple. Not that I mind!
                      Well, RC is the best actor in this series anyway ...
                      The others are nice, but much less interesting.
                      I like Belle ^^
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                        Oh, and one more spoiler to give you guys (don't pass it on, tho )

Robert Carlyle sure does know how to suffer beautifully. He is quite amazing in Miller's Daughter. And we get tears and a ton of emotion from him in this episode. (sigh)
                        Hello long time lurker here ^^ And today I finally take that step, because wow what a tease there! I'm not going to sleep until I see that episode! I hope he will not suffer to much or I will be a wreck before my TV. Oh and what do you mean exactly by suffering: physically or mentally? He he, I sound like a spoiled child, don't I?

By the way, I love Dr Rush and SGU, well to be honest Rush was really the only reason why I watched the show ^^'

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenRushpelstiltskin View Post
                          Hello long time lurker here ^^ And today I finally take that step, because wow what a tease there! I'm not going to sleep until I see that episode! I hope he will not suffer to much or I will be a wreck before my TV. Oh and what do you mean exactly by suffering: physically or mentally? He he, I sound like a spoiled child, don't I?

By the way, I love Dr Rush and SGU, well to be honest Rush was really the only reason why I watched the show ^^'
                          Welcome here, nice that you finally joined.

And RC is the only reason for me to watch OUAT sometimes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome, have a fun
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Both actually

Comment

Thank you to you both. Time to go to sleep for me, hope I will dream about Rumpel or Rush

Comment

Working...
                                X