No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of jobs: today one of the horses jumped accidentally on the side of my foot. Now my ankle is developing a stunning colour and an interesting shape
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Speaking of jobs: today one of the horses jumped accidentally on the side of my foot. Now my ankle is developing a stunning colour and an interesting shape
        Oh, it must be really painful
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dandynes View Post
          Hi, finally Friday.

Unfortunately, 9 more days until the next episode of OUAT.

http://i46.tinypic.com/29lzj8p.gif
          http://i47.tinypic.com/2aiq8le.gif
          http://i46.tinypic.com/16i8bk1.gif
          http://i46.tinypic.com/29a9ma.gif

Today I am sending a request for an autograph. Please follow me luck. :-)
          Good luck Dandynes
          and thanks for the gifs ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Oh, it must be really painful
            It's ok as long as I don't wear shoes. But it's still winter outside....
            sigpic

Comment

Still using the old photobucket

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    It's ok as long as I don't wear shoes. But it's still winter outside....
                    So you'll have to stay in your home warm ^^'
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      Barbara, as always, reading your writings is pure joy!!
                      you are very kind.

Duval--I get to see SOME episodes early when they release them to the press.

Oh, and one more spoiler to give you guys (don't pass it on, tho )

Robert Carlyle sure does know how to suffer beautifully. He is quite amazing in Miller's Daughter. And we get tears and a ton of emotion from him in this episode. (sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                        you are very kind.

Duval--I get to see SOME episodes early when they release them to the press.

Robert Carlyle sure does know how to suffer beautifully. He is quite amazing in Miller's Daughter. And we get tears and a ton of emotion from him in this episode. (sigh)
                        I agree with Jeri, you're very lucky!

Oh, I'm too impatient to see episode 16 !!!!
                        Last edited by Duval; 22 February 2013, 12:11 PM.
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

No sh*t...I am not dead...regardless of what the vultures in my yard say. I simply have no internet access except thru the library and, well...just thought I'd drop a hello on y'all. Any new juicy juiciness? Meow??
                          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Oh, Gzarina, it was long, I'm glad to see you among us
                            *hug*
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                              No sh*t...I am not dead...regardless of what the vultures in my yard say. I simply have no internet access except thru the library and, well...just thought I'd drop a hello on y'all. Any new juicy juiciness? Meow??
                              I am glad to see you here and that you are not dead! It's enough to take me away from my sulking and log in!

Don't know any juicy news of late, but I know of some great pics, but Photobucket is having problems with the new format over there, so I'm not posting lately. I wish they would hurry up and fix things.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post

Great news! I am really loving the way the Rumple character is evolving on OUAT this season. It's giving me what I like from our favorite guy. I'm glad to hear there's more coming, they would be foolish not to exploit his talents as much as possible.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X