Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    I hope for you that you´ll get a great new teacher.

IMO teachers who cares for the pupils and the job are very important, not everyone take those responsibilities very serious.
    I hope so too
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi girls! How are you?

It´s still carnival in Germany and my boss decided to give us a free day on "carnival Tuesday". Thats the positive for the coming week. Hope you guys can also look forward to something?
      Hi, I'm not so fine, I have a bronchitis.

There's a lot of carnival going on around me (of courseI life in the Rhineland) but I don't like it very much. And I don't have a day of, the people from the riding stable are on holiday, so the rest of us has to stay here and look after the horses.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Hi, I'm not so fine, I have a bronchitis.

There's a lot of carnival going on around me (of courseI life in the Rhineland) but I don't like it very much. And I don't have a day of, the people from the riding stable are on holiday, so the rest of us has to stay here and look after the horses.
          The Rhineland is famous for it´s carnival activities, here it´s more subtle but some people like it and other hate all the fuss about it. This year I am more in the mood for it than the last one.

Get well soon cairi!

I had a bad one in January, hopefully the last illness I had for this year?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/512591100919original.jpg
            Nice one Duval!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

37 guests, could that be correct? *waves at them and suggest to join us*
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The Rhineland is famous for it´s carnival activities, here it´s more subtle but some people like it and other hate all the fuss about it. This year I am more in the mood for it than the last one.

Get well soon cairi!

I had a bad one in January, hopefully the last illness I had for this year?
                        Thanks, I'll do my best.

Finally I got my DVD player back to work and now I can watch something better than the TV program.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Thanks, I'll do my best.

Finally I got my DVD player back to work and now I can watch something better than the TV program.
                          The program is not for my taste either. What´s the first DVD on you list right now?

I confess I watch CSI:Miami on DVD these days, apropos is here a CSI:Miami or DC fan on this forum?
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The program is not for my taste either. What´s the first DVD on you list right now?

I confess I watch CSI:Miami on DVD these days, apropos is here a CSI:Miami or DC fan on this forum?
                                It was on my list for some time now: The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

But I'm still waiting for the last part of my amazon order. And I confess that I don't like these CSI things very much, I'm more for Castle.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X