No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow we´ll get to see the "new" TV-show "Homeland" here in Germany, I hope it´s as good as people say?

Had somebody here already seen it?
    sigpic

Comment

Hi cairi, nice to see you lurking.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi myhelix!

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        I hope i´ll be able to hear it soon.
        You can buy it as download.

It suck that we Europeans still can´t order it. Hope that will change soon.

And I am sure I did miss something here, but why you were not able to visit the site cairi?
        I was able to visit the site, but I didn't want to. There are some things I liked to order, and I wanted to wait until I earned the money for that. And in the end it became some sort of challenge.
        sigpic

Comment

Few CS premiere pics:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Hi myhelix!

You can buy it as download.

I was able to visit the site, but I didn't want to. There are some things I liked to order, and I wanted to wait until I earned the money for that. And in the end it became some sort of challenge.
            How is RC´s song?

Now I get it with the amazon thing. I challenged myself today with the mission only to buy the things that i write down on my weekend shopping list and ignore all the other things. I am a bit short on money these days.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can spot b-barnett in this picture?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry cairi, I already have to go, make myself ready for a nice lunch with some friends. I think I´ll drop by tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    How is RC´s song?

Now I get it with the amazon thing. I challenged myself today with the mission only to buy the things that i write down on my weekend shopping list and ignore all the other things. I am a bit short on money these days.
                    Haven't bought it yet, but I'm going to order some things from amazon this weekend
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Wasn't there (wish I could have been!). I saw CS in a private online screening room (password protected). I interviewed Marshall Lewy by phone. So I did not meet RC (or even catch a glimpse) in person. Hope to do that at Comic-Con this July (and interview him!)

BTW--as requested--I transcribed and wrote up my latest interview with Jane Espenson. You can find it here...

http://letstalktv.barbarabarnett.com...b_source=pubv1

Comment

Thank you for posting. It is great interview. I also wonder why the scene with Dr. Whale is black/white and Rumpel is color in them :-)

Sorry for my bad english, i learn now. ;-)
                        sigpic

Comment

:-) yes, challenge accepted

BTW, yesterday I first saw the movie Priest. It's incredible that Robert can play absolutely anything. He plays each role with such conviction. I believe his every word, every move. A versatile actor with a huge talent.

I've still got one last movie I didnt saw - Light in the Sky.
                          sigpic

Comment

interesting conversation i had with my husband this morning. We were talking about acting styles of different actors. We were chatting about William B. Davis (I'm thinking of having him on my radio show). Anyway, husband said that his acting style is very calculated. He said, by contrast, that Carlyle seemed to be a very instinctive actor (which of course, he's famous for). But I was amused that he picked RC to compare

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                              Sorry. Wasn't there (wish I could have been!). I saw CS in a private online screening room (password protected). I interviewed Marshall Lewy by phone. So I did not meet RC (or even catch a glimpse) in person. Hope to do that at Comic-Con this July (and interview him!)

BTW--as requested--I transcribed and wrote up my latest interview with Jane Espenson. You can find it here...

http://letstalktv.barbarabarnett.com...b_source=pubv1
                              Sounds like the interview had some spoilers for OUAT S2, but it´s great to read. Thank you so much for sharing.
                              I am still into the first Season but I watch it very sporadic.

One thing that bothers me about OUAT are the special effects. You can see the green screen reflect on the faces of the actors. Everything has a green "shadow", and I don´t think the effects are good at all. You can see every effect, especially the one with the fairy´s.
                              sigpic

Comment

Interview screen caps:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X