Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Someone online?

I am curious what everyone got this year from "Santa"?
              I´ve got an ebook reader. I still have to get used to it. I wonder if I can download fanfictions with it, too?
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Someone online?

I´ve got an ebook reader. I still have to get used to it. I wonder if I can download fanfictions with it, too?
                    I'm here now, we were visiting the nice part of our family.
                    I've got a trip to Glasgow with two Runrig concerts. But on Christmas day I had a bad neurodermatitis attack, nothing I wished for. Oh, and today I got four vouchers for our cinema, I'm sure I have use for them. My friend has an ebook reader, I could ask him about his experience with it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      I'm here now, we were visiting the nice part of our family.
                      I've got a trip to Glasgow with two Runrig concerts. But on Christmas day I had a bad neurodermatitis attack, nothing I wished for. Oh, and today I got four vouchers for our cinema, I'm sure I have use for them. My friend has an ebook reader, I could ask him about his experience with it.
                      I know what you mean, family related.

My family get´s smaller every year, now that my grandpa is gone, it fells like nothing much left. Thank God I still have my mom and my two siblings.

Hope you feel better now? Allergies and that damn neurodermatitis can be very tiering thing. I really hope they will find something in the future to cure it once and for all.

Would be cool if you could ask about the ebook reader, I have one from "Weltbild" and I discovered the first problem. The program you need for the books to download don´t work on my PC.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll ask him about it. Yes, thanks, my allergy is better now, but it's always so annoying.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          I'll ask him about it. Yes, thanks, my allergy is better now, but it's always so annoying.
                          *hug* Things like that are annoying as hell. I told you about my mum, she also got, without warning, such a bad allergie in the summer, and before Christmas time she got a nasty rash in the face. It needed 3 weeks to go away.

Did you watched "The Hobbit" in the new format Peter Jackson was so happy about? I really think in 48fps everything looked unrealistic.
                          sigpic

Comment

I see, we have a Merlin day in the forum.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              Someone online?

In my family is seldom have gifts and I get sick, I think I do not digest certain foods ^^'
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, I'm Sir Lancelot
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X