Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
    Spoiler:
    Happy!Rush is so rare and wonderful! He needs more things to make him smile.
    Spoiler:
    I'd be more than happy to help. It really was a drool, thunk, faint episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      *smiles sweetly* I watch it regularly... he's talking to me
      *giggles at Lahela*

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      You know I will make billions of icons from that ep, don't you?
      Oh, I am counting on it

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      New Kino Vision.

Not for those who haven't seen Faith or Human, sez your Spoiler Police Chief.
      I'll check it out later

Lovely caps Egle!!

I am still debating if I'm making caps for this ep, I am supposed to be working on a paper...
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Anyone know what's up with the picture of Rush and some random chick on the SyFy main SGU page?

Spoiler:
        My first guess is that it's the doctor lady from Sabotage. Do you think they put the wrong promo pic up?
        That's what I had suspected too.

I also was wanting to get whomever saw "Human" opinions on something. Putting under spoiler tag, just in case...

Spoiler:
        But I was wondering if anyone else thought of Gloria's eye color as a Gray Blue or Light Blue? I was just curious, cause I can't tell. I would say I relate if they're more Gray Blue, because my eyes are Gray. Which means because of the lack of pigmentation in them, they change colors. My eyes can range from Gray, to a Gray Blue and a light Gray Green. So I was just curious as to what others thought. I can't really tell. Some scenes they looked Gray Blue, others it looked to be a light/baby Blue. I'm just a sucker for details, fyi. I apologize if that's annoying to anyone.

Edit: Now looking at screen caps, they seem to be a light Baby Blue. I think I got Gray Blue in there, in some of the more lighted scenes, when light was bouncing off of them. Either way, gorgeous eyes, both of them.
        Last edited by Eri8321317; 24 April 2010, 02:19 PM. Reason: Added something

Comment

*sneaks in*

*sits down*

*enjoys the thunk*

Spoiler:
          Thats cene of Rush smiling made my heart skip some beats.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
            I just noticed something...

Spoiler:
            What Julia is playing on her violin, before Dr. Rush meets with Dr. Jackson, is the same song that Dr. Rush plays in his room at Icarus base, when he looks at the picture of him and Gloria and cry.
            Gloria. Good catch!

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            So much avatar material. "Human" caps -

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]
            Oh
            Spoiler:
            , the curl of the lip in that last one ...

Anyone know what's up with the picture of Rush and some random chick on the SyFy main SGU page?

Spoiler:
            My first guess is that it's the doctor lady from Sabotage. Do you think they put the wrong promo pic up?
            I suspect that she actually arrives next week.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            I am still debating if I'm making caps for this ep, I am supposed to be working on a paper...
            Yeah, I know that one. The pull of SGU (i.e. Rush) against the lack of any interest in paper writing.

Comment

Ok, Ellie you are very convincing

*goes off to make caps*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok, Ellie you are very convincing

*goes off to make caps*
                Good girl, yessika!

Comment

Good girl, yessika!

Here are some Human caps:
                  Spoiler:

*clicky*

sigpic

Comment

And she's faster than lightning!

Comment

And she's faster than lightning!

Here are some more Human caps:
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

They're lovely, yessika!

Comment

They're lovely, yessika!
                          I think I better slow down, I might end up capping every second Rush is in the episode
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I better slow down, I might end up capping every second Rush is in the episode
                            *looks around and sees no one objecting*

Comment

*looks around and sees no one objecting*
                              Ok, then have some more Human caps:
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Ah! Those caps are so lovely yessika. I'm going to go back later and save all of them.

Edit: Oooh. You have to be a special rank in order to post your own avatar. Just spent an hour, wondering why I couldn't get Rush as my avatar. Oh well. Made my own sig (not as good as the ones I've seen, but whatever) and my Profile picture should get some laughs now.
                                Last edited by Eri8321317; 24 April 2010, 05:31 PM. Reason: Added something to the post

Comment

Working...
                                X