• Show
Clear All

Sitting down on the job.
    sigpic

Comment

Taking a stroll.
      sigpic

Comment

he looks really deep in thought in the green screen shot. He just seems very still. It's a beautiful candid.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
          he looks really deep in thought in the green screen shot. He just seems very still. It's a beautiful candid.
          I love that shot, too. And that Rumple/Gold piece of artwork that was posted at the top of page 1938. I can't wait for "The Crocodile." I think that's going to be a very emotional episode... But, then, aren't all of Rumplestiltskin's episodes very emotional?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Here's what I imagine being in Dr. Rush's class must have been like. Yikes!
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...75048364_n.jpg
            How can he write at the top of the board ? With a scale ?
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
              I love that shot, too. And that Rumple/Gold piece of artwork that was posted at the top of page 1938. I can't wait for "The Crocodile." I think that's going to be a very emotional episode... But, then, aren't all of Rumplestiltskin's episodes very emotional?
              Of course they are always emotional because they really affect us, we want our Rumpy be happy
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I think the Rumple episodes have been the most emotional episodes on the show. RC brings an awful lot of texture to the role, even when he's being at his most manipulative, he lets us into the character's pain. (Even through those Rumple contact lenses).

Comment

I think the Rumple episodes have been the most emotional episodes on the show. RC brings an awful lot of texture to the role, even when he's being at his most manipulative, he lets us into the character's pain. (Even through those Rumple contact lenses).
                  Of-course, RC is so expressive with this face and body
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

They give him the most difficult stuff to do because they know he can do it. And I'm betting he'll draw from his own heart during the scenes with his wife leaving him. That's going to be very difficult to watch, too.
                      sigpic

Comment

A new chapter of 'Revealed' is up. Emma dreams about the past before getting woken up by Archie. Gaston gives Belle the necklace.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8415894/18/

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          They give him the most difficult stuff to do because they know he can do it. And I'm betting he'll draw from his own heart during the scenes with his wife leaving him. That's going to be very difficult to watch, too.
                          I hadn't thought of that. You're right of course. Especially as Rumple has a young son at this point (younger than Dylan Schmid's Baelfire from last season). I also love the idea of a swashbuckling Rumple :-)

Comment

Happy Birthday Duval!!

Cheers!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

"Is today really your birthday little girl? Well come with me Duval, I have a gift for you."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X